Birds diary

katbird86

Hi all just wanted a place to record my feelings and thoughts over the next few weeks so I can hopefully look back and gain strength from it!
I'm on day 2 today but i caved yesterday to shortbread so I technically should be back on day 1 but feel despite the cheat I've done quite a bit of work to get here and can't face going backwards!!
Been overweight my whole life and in may I travelled to Prague to have a gastric wrap which supposedly made my stomach smaller... I have, to put it bluntly £$%^< it up and totally overate and now I don't feel a difference at all...
I started to see a personal trainer a couple of months ago, and on Monday She told me she doesn't want to see me at the moment because its a waste of my money as she feels she's banging her head against a brick wall... Never been so humiliated I don't think...
I see her once a week at yoga and she will still weigh me so I started lipotrim to prove that I am serious about weightloss and its not that I like how I am it's just I have a massive problem with food.
After having my second baby I crept up to nearly 21 stone due to depression and general greedynes!
Things are different now and I am sick of being fat.
My plan is to do 2 weeks on lipotrim as I have booked a weekend boot camp mid December and I will need to eat for that, and continue with food over Xmas as I know I wouldn't be strong enough and then back on the wagon in January!
My scales at home are broken which is defo a good thing!
Hating the shakes so far and they make me feel quite sick but I shall persevere for the sake of my health and my children!!
I am 26 and weighed in on Monday at 16:6..
Fingers crossed!!!

katbird86 said:
Hi all just wanted a place to record my feelings and thoughts over the next few weeks so I can hopefully look back and gain strength from it!
I'm on day 2 today but i caved yesterday to shortbread so I technically should be back on day 1 but feel despite the cheat I've done quite a bit of work to get here and can't face going backwards!!
Been overweight my whole life and in may I travelled to Prague to have a gastric wrap which supposedly made my stomach smaller... I have, to put it bluntly £$%^< it up and totally overate and now I don't feel a difference at all...
I started to see a personal trainer a couple of months ago, and on Monday She told me she doesn't want to see me at the moment because its a waste of my money as she feels she's banging her head against a brick wall... Never been so humiliated I don't think...
I see her once a week at yoga and she will still weigh me so I started lipotrim to prove that I am serious about weightloss and its not that I like how I am it's just I have a massive problem with food.
After having my second baby I crept up to nearly 21 stone due to depression and general greedynes!
Things are different now and I am sick of being fat.
My plan is to do 2 weeks on lipotrim as I have booked a weekend boot camp mid December and I will need to eat for that, and continue with food over Xmas as I know I wouldn't be strong enough and then back on the wagon in January!
My scales at home are broken which is defo a good thing!
Hating the shakes so far and they make me feel quite sick but I shall persevere for the sake of my health and my children!!
I am 26 and weighed in on Monday at 16:6..
Fingers crossed!!!

Hi Katbird and welcome! This form is so supportive and a life line when you are on Total food replacement.

I've done a couple of boot camps and love them - they're great!

Has your pharmacist informed you about refeeding yet? This is a week long requirement when reintegrating food back into your diet. If you start eating at the bootcamp without refeeding you may put all the weight you have lost back on very quickly ie in a few days.

I read a post on here some time ago where I recall someone saying that they remained on the shakes whilst at a bootcamp. Technically exercising whilst on lipotrim may affect your weightloss but you wouldn't put weight on. You may however have low energy whilst there. Maybe you could phone lipotrim for their advice or speak with your pharmacist?

Alternatively you could refeed for a week before the camp and start again when you can be 100% . The results are amazing if you stick with this. It sounds like you are really trying to loose weight and as we all know its soo hard otherwise we wouldn't be here?

The worst part of this diet is the first three or four days until you get into ketosis. The more you pick however the longer it will take to get into ketosis so try and keep reminding yourself of that when you are tempted to pick. Once you are in ketosis you are nowhere near as hungry and have lots more energy.

I hope the above is helpful hon and well done for committing to this diet even for a couple of weeks! X

Very helpful thank you!!! Really being appalling so am going to add a 300 calorie meal in the evening for the next month so try and stick to 600cal a day.. It's not quite what I first had planned...
I
Know not tfr but have so my h planned before Xmas I think it's sending me the wrong way...!
Will continue like so and be back strong tfr in January ready to lose my last 6 stone!!!
Xxx

Back