Sandy (Starlight)
Chery (Eclipse) (to be confirmed)

Flirty and KP
Cheryl (Pandora)
Sharon (Summerskye)
Sandy (Starlight)
DQ & Cambo (Copthorne Birmingham)

I must admit, I tend to go for these hotels cos you don't have to pay til you get there, you can cancel up to 24 hours beforehand, and it's distinctly likely this is the only 'holiday' Steve and I will get so I want it somewhere nice ;)

Flirty and KP
Cheryl (Pandora)
Sharon (Summerskye)
Sandy (Starlight)
KittyB + MrKittyB

Copthorne Hotel Birmingham, Birmingham · Active Hotels

I have booked into the Copthorne cos I have stayed at their range of hotels before and liked it. Comes to £150 for the weekend, breakfast not included. Not told Cambo yet tho :eek:

That doesn't look too bad at all DQ - and not too far from Broad Street where Jury's Inn (and Flares!) is either :)

In past meets we've always congregated in Jury's lobby during the daytime as there are loads of squishy sofas and plenty of room for everyone to sit.

There are all kinds of bars and restaurants around the Broad St area to choose from in the evening - and I suspect the night-owls will be heading across t'road to Flares as per usual until the early hours :party0048:

I must admit, I tend to go for these hotels cos you don't have to pay til you get there, you can cancel up to 24 hours beforehand

That's why I tend to use laterooms.com to book hotels as they have a 24 hour cancellation policy too. With Superbreaks you have to pay on booking - even if their breaks do usually include brekkie :rolleyes:

Flirty and KP
Cheryl (Pandora)

Sharon (Summerskye)
Sandy (Starlight)
KittyB + MrKittyB
Susan(Mary poppins)

Its in my diary....it will be a good aim to still be at target for!

Do you know I think I might try the positive thought angle and put +1 too!!!!!

Go for it!!! :D

I asked M what name he wanted me to put down as my 'plus one' - but I won't repeat any of those he suggested :eek:

Flirty and KP
Cheryl (Pandora)
Sharon (Summerskye)

Sandy (Starlight)
Cheryl (Eclipse) (to be confirmed)
KittyB + MrKittyB
Susan(Mary poppins)

Just had to re-paste, cos I realised that I had knocked the "L" out of myself - says it all really lol x x x

Back