Flirty and KP
Cheryl (Pandora):
Jurys Inn (with Sarah)
Sharon (Summerskye) & M: Jury's Inn
Sandy (Starlight): Jury's Inn
Cheryl (Eclipse) (to be confirmed)
DQ & Cambo: Copthorne Birmingham
KittyB + MrKittyB: Jurys Inn
Susan(Mary poppins) : Jurys Inn (with Debbiemac)
Sarah (Westiegirl): Jurys Inn (with Cheryl)
Helen (HelenG - so NOT original)
Taz & Mr Taz
Francesmag
Debbiemac :D :Jurys Inn (with Mary Poppins)
Gen (a very possible maybe :D)
Karen1972 and Jimmy
Mindless (most definitely:D): Jurys Inn
Irene: Jury's Inn
Cat/kitteh: Jury's Inn
Fiona78: Copthorne
Mr Wombat
mommyB

Just a quickie - we might not be staying at the Copthorne - looks like Steve will be meeting the family, in which case we'll probably stay at my Mum's :eek: :eek:

Just a quickie - we might not be staying at the Copthorne - looks like Steve will be meeting the family, in which case we'll probably stay at my Mum's :eek: :eek:

Oooh things are moving on! I so wish I had enough posts. How's your back?

Been signed off work for three weeks now :( but slowly getting better. Things with Steve going really well - he's been my knight in shining armour on a number of occasions when husband has been a complete knobhead :mad: So yeah, it kinda makes sense that by April he would be meeting my family. Nothing formal - just want them to know about him I guess, so they worry less.

Hiya, I'd like to come but can only afford it if I can find someone to share with so I can split the cost. Anyone willing/able to share? xx

not sure its right I offer LOL - hopefully there'll be a more suitable sharer - come on girls, help this damsel out!!!!!!!!

not sure its right I offer LOL - hopefully there'll be a more suitable sharer - come on girls, help this damsel out!!!!!!!!

Just remember to maintain eye contact ;) :8855:

I live in Stafford so would want to meet up but don't need anywhere to stay.

Rosie x

Ooh small world - I used to live in Cannock, worked in Stafford for a couple of years :D

After a night out with this lot, you might regret not bringing a sleeping bag lol!!!
Its great fun to meet everyone so hope you can come along.

Yes I had a bed at my parents in Solihull...but I stayed over.....its so much fun to stay!and not too expensive if you share

Hehe thanks Mindey but I think people might talk... hehe!! Yes please someone help me out, otherwise I won't be coming :( and I REALLY want to come! xx

Hehe thanks Mindey but I think people might talk... hehe!! Yes please someone help me out, otherwise I won't be coming :( and I REALLY want to come! xx
I will need to check what my arrangements are but it's very likely that I'll be able to help you out hun

I really want to come too, but can't do ANYTHING until after next Wednesday, when hopefully I will find out my schedule for chemotherapy. If I can fit Brum in, you can be assured I WILL !

Back