Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

:D thanks guys! Will be nice to have him with me and get to spend some time with all you guys too! I have just booked the room in Jury's! Yay! It's definite!

Last edited:
Flirty and KP
Cheryl (Pandora): Jurys Inn (with Sarah)
Sharon (Summerskye) & M: Jury's Inn
Sandy (Starlight): Jury's Inn
Cheryl (Eclipse) (to be confirmed)
DQ & Cambo: Copthorne Birmingham
KittyB + MrKittyB: Jurys Inn
Susan(Mary poppins) : Jurys Inn (with Debbiemac)
Sarah (Westiegirl): Jurys Inn (with Cheryl)
Helen (HelenG - so NOT original)
Taz & Mr Taz
Francesmag
Debbiemac :D :Jurys Inn (with Mary Poppins)
Gen (a very possible maybe :D)
Karen1972 and Jimmy
Mindless (most definitely:D): Jurys Inn
Irene: Jury's Inn
Cat/kitteh: Jury's Inn
Fiona78: Copthorne
Mr Wombat
mommyB
Jim and Mrs Jim
little-rotund-one
Wannabslim and and Mr Wannabslim to be! (Mike)
Starlit_Cazza and Chloe

I have had a think (and been begged by some wonderful friends on here) and decided I am going to come and meet you all!!!!! I love brum so am looking forward to spending a weekend there! I dont know where I will stay yet, but as I lived there for ages I know the area so will happily stay wherever :D

Just to add I will have the kid with me - I hope this is ok. I might be able to get a friend to babysit the evening, we shall see. If not I will just do daytime stuff :D

Might be a super cheapskate and book one of the bargain B&B's on the Hagley Road hehe. Or of course I may have made the move back to the midlands by then...

That's a lot of people coming, how do we all recognise each other? Maybe we should all have minimins stickers :)

That's a lot of people coming, how do we all recognise each other? Maybe we should all have minimins stickers :)

Or all turn up holding red carnations? :8855:

oh don't worry - you'll recognise them!

I went last year and followed the raucous screams of laughter and clinking of wine bottles in handbags - and then they are like a 'black hole' in space

The gravitational pull is so strong you never manage to reach escape velocity for the rest of the weekend!

Seriously though, not a problem and someone will recognise you if you look the slightest bit lost

Red carnations and screams of raucous laughter, sounds like my kind of bash. :)

Last edited:
Don't worry - you can't miss us - a huge group of people all clogging up the reception area at Jurys Inn and talking loudly and laughing lots.

The weirdest thing is going up to someone whose avatar you recognise and call out their username!!!! Although, I don't suppose that will be a problem for you Jim, unless your real name is Steve or something :rolleyes:

oh don't worry - you'll recognise them!

I went last year and followed the raucous screams of laughter and clinking of wine bottles in handbags - and then they are like a 'black hole' in space

The gravitational pull is so strong you never manage to reach escape velocity for the rest of the weekend!

Seriously though, not a problem and someone will recognise you if you look the slightest bit lost

What are you implying Mr Mindey :eek::eek::eek:

LOL,

Oooh, Folkstone. I used to live there mate, we lived on Bouverie (sp) road west in the mid '60's.

Cool, you must have known my Dad's pub when it was still the West Cliff Shades, if my local history is ok? I've only been in Folkestone for four weeks so far though lol.

Have you been back in recent years?

Good point Susan :) OK I'll stick to Jim then.

I probably did know it wombat, but I can't specifically remember it to be honest. What i do remember is all the lovely French, Dutch and Danish girls that used to come ever in the summer. Ah well, I was only 16 :). I haven't been back since then, apart from passing through on the way to the ferry.

Back