Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

Most of us have met many times before. It is amazing how we are recognized. Someone even came up to me in the Cavern in Liverpool and asked if I was from Minimins. Sounds like a secret code

Irene x

That's not the original cavern though is it Irene? I was taken there once when I was at our Liverpool store and the manager (of the store) told me that it wasn't the one she used to go to when she was younger. Any one from Liverpool around here who can comment on that?

How would you be getting to Birmingham? Am considering going, but have sworn NEVER to go on the train there EVER again (because when I went there the other weekend it took me 6 HOURS and I almost murdered a lot of people!) If you were driving and wouldn't mind a passenger, I would consider it more definitely! :)

Come even if he wont ;) Most of us will be there on our own :)

How would you be getting to Birmingham? Am considering going, but have sworn NEVER to go on the train there EVER again (because when I went there the other weekend it took me 6 HOURS and I almost murdered a lot of people!) If you were driving and wouldn't mind a passenger, I would consider it more definitely! :)

We're still negotiating!! My car is about to give up the ghost, so (i) either hope to get some money and buy a banger and drive up in that; (ii) hire a car for the weekend - appeals to me cos less chance of breaking down :eek: or (iii) catch the train.

We'll be staying with my Marmee (he has to meet her sometime ) but can drop you at the Campanile :D

We're still negotiating!! My car is about to give up the ghost, so (i) either hope to get some money and buy a banger and drive up in that; (ii) hire a car for the weekend - appeals to me cos less chance of breaking down :eek: or (iii) catch the train.

We'll be staying with my Marmee (he has to meet her sometime ) but can drop you at the Campanile :D

MUCH cheaper to hire a car between the 3 of you. x

That's not the original cavern though is it Irene? I was taken there once when I was at our Liverpool store and the manager (of the store) told me that it wasn't the one she used to go to when she was younger. Any one from Liverpool around here who can comment on that?

She's right. It's not the original one.

Ah, just a tourist trap then cahching, what a shame. I suppose the original has been demolished.

Can I stick myself in for a maybe, working on OH would like him to come too. He's kinda shy. He's considering it!!! :)

be good to have another fella there - means there will be sensible conversation to be had :8855:

Is Jury's Inn the main place peeps are staying? I am looking into coming and have to sort out finances, travel arrangements etc etc. Hubby said I can go if I feel up to it :bliss::bliss:

Try keeping me away! ;)

Back