Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

I *might* be brave and attend this meet. So many people I would love to meet in person x

I hope you can make it, you don't need to be brave - we don't bite (well I don't coz I'm on packs lol).

LOL,

Yes, Sutton isn't a large place really. I live on Jockey road Sam.

We're posh then :)

LMAO - Im pretending posh! I grew up in Kingstanding and moved to Sutton when I married. I live off Hollyfield Road, near reddicap. My family are all still in kingstanding so I travel along Jockey rd frequently on the way to visit them.

LOL,

Yes, Sutton isn't a large place really. I live on Jockey road Sam.

We're posh then :)

OMG! I have family on Jockey Rd!! Well they used to be, not sure since my uncle died :(

I can see I'm going to have to bend your ear Jim :rolleyes:

Sam, It's funny isn't it, when a Brummie asks you where you live and you say Sutton, or Solihull they always say "OOOH Posh" don't they. :D

Have You Debbie? It's quite a long road though, I live near the Sutton end of the road.

Sam, It's funny isn't it, when a Brummie asks you where you live and you say Sutton, or Solihull they always say "OOOH Posh" don't they. :D

Have You Debbie? It's quite a long road though, I live near the Sutton end of the road.

LOL Jim you are so right! My husband is the worst though. He was born and bred in Sutton and refuses to call himself a brummie and gets quite cross if anyone else does! I am proud to be brummie though.

You are only 5 minutes from me then!

Yes 5 minutes, I'm not from round here anyway Sam, so I don't get involved in all that, and my wife is from Solihull so we're double posh. LOL

I'm not sure - near a pub and not in a 'posh' house lol! I'll ask mum!
I've two aunties in Four Oaks too......

Oh and yes, Sutton and Solihull = posh :D
My sister is looking to move back there from Cov, well she was till #2 son arrived!

Now sam you must come...Georgie and I would love to meet you.....and we are both from Solihull....not sure we are very posh....and those who have seen me hit the wine.....And sarah...you must come too....work on the Hubby...i did the weekend last year on SS...yes it was hard,but I had loads of fun!!!and remembered it!!!!

LOL elle, only just noticed the post? Stay awake at the back there.

Hahaha, yeah it went straight over my head! Whooooooooooooooooooosh! x

Yes it would, I still can't believe how long it took elle to notice this thread. :D

Very tentative question! Is anybody else thinking of going who will be bringing children? If I come, I would have to bring my 3 boys (4,10 and 16).

Back