Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

Only 3 months to goooo!! I'm so excited!!

(I'm from Solihull too originally - there's a lot of us isn't there!)

xxx

I think the attendee list might need updating soon. I read on airgirls diary that she wants to come. I'm really, really looking forward to meeting you all. I'll be the quiet one sitting in the corner, lol!!!!

Just adding me to Jury's! :)

Attendee List:

Cah-Ching :queen:
Cat/kitteh: Jury's Inn
Cheryl (Eclipse) & Ash: Jury's Inn Fri & Sat
Cheryl (Pandora): Jurys Inn (with Sarah)
Debbiemac :D Jurys Inn (with Mary Poppins)
DQ & Cambo: staying at my Marmee's house
Fiona78
Francesmag
Frijj & Mr Frijj (to be confirmed - but a definite maybe!)
Gen (a very possible maybe :D)
Happe (Jurys Inn Fri & Sat)
Helen (HelenG - so NOT original)
Hope Springs (sharing with Hopefilly) - (Jurys Inn Fri & Sat)
Hopefilly (Sharing with HopeSprings) - (Jurys Inn Fri & Sat)
Irene: Jury's Inn
Isis (Lacey) :JurysInnFri & Sat
Janey and Graeme
Jim and Mrs Jim
Karen1972 and Jimmy (Jury's Inn)
Kateweston
KittyB + MrKittyB: (Jurys Inn)
little-rotund-one
Mindless (most definitely :D) (Jurys Inn)
mommyB
Mr and Mrs Porgeous (Saturday)
Mr Wombat
Sandy (Starlight): Jury's Inn
Sarah (Westiegirl): Jurys Inn (with Cheryl)
Sharon (Summerskye) & M: Jury's Inn
Starlit_Cazza and Chloe
Susan(Mary poppins) : Jurys Inn (with Debbiemac)
Taz & Mr Taz
Wannabslim and and Mr Wannabslim to be! (Mike): Jury's Inn (Fri & Sat)

Those staying at the Jury's Inn (Broad St):
Cat/kitteh
Cheryl (Eclipse) & Ash
Cheryl (Pandora) with Westiegirl
Debbiemac with MaryPoppins

Fiona78
Flirty and KP (just Sat night!)
Happe
Hopefilly
Hope Springs
Irene
Isis (Lacey)
Karen1972 and Jimmy
KittyB & MrKittyB
Mindless
Sandy (Starlight)
Sarah (Westiegirl) with Pandora
Sharon Summerskye & M
Susan (Mary poppins) with Debbiemac
Wannabslim and and Mr Wannabslim [Mike]

Those staying at the Copthorne (New St):

Those staying at the Radisson SAS:

Those staying at the Hyatt (Broad St):

Those staying at the Premier Inn (Broad St):

Those staying at the Travelodge (Broad St):

Those Staying at the City Inn (Broad St):

Those Staying at the Novotel (Broad St):

Those stayng in the comfort of their mansions ;) [or parents mansions]:
Jim and Mrs Jim (Colleen)
DQ & Cambo

I am seriously considering coming to this meet too :D:D:D I need to just bite the bullet and book flights!!!

I am seriously considering coming to this meet too :D:D:D I need to just bite the bullet and book flights!!!

OMG pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez come????? But you'll have to keep your hands of jimmy lol lol.... go on go on go on go on go on go on go on xxx lol

Yes Gen, please come I'd love to meet you!

Come on Gen, pull that finger out and get em booked. You know you wanna :D

Aww thanks girlies... would really love to come.... will look at flights and fingers crossed book something :D:D

xxxxx

Just checked flights and its only €70 return.... hmmm thats very cheap!!! Will have a think about it and probably book tomorrow :D:D

The excitement :D

Ok just booked my hotel... got it for £59 per night for a double room on a best rate thingy so I can cancel it up to 2pm the day before or that day without penalty so that is good.

Will book flight soon too... slightly nervous would be coming to this alone but I still think I will do it... have been thinking about it for a while :D:D

At least the ball has started to roll ha ha

Ok just booked my hotel... got it for £59 per night for a double room on a best rate thingy so I can cancel it up to 2pm the day before or that day without penalty so that is good.

Will book flight soon too... slightly nervous would be coming to this alone but I still think I will do it... have been thinking about it for a while :D:D

At least the ball has started to roll ha ha
I'm going on my own too! I know it's not quite the same seeing as I'm already in the country... but you'll be fine once you get to the hotel, lots of people to greet you with big smiles on their faces!! :D

I'm going on my own too! I know it's not quite the same seeing as I'm already in the country... but you'll be fine once you get to the hotel, lots of people to greet you with big smiles on their faces!! :D

Aww thanks Fiona... I have met a few of the guys already which will of course help but I suppose arriving on your own anywhere is a tad scary for the first few mins but I will be grand... I ain't exactly shy and retiring lol

xxx

Whoopa...!! glad to see you've bookd gen..

CARYL..! ar you and Choloe deffo coming? in fact.. you and Chloe ARE deffo coming.. cant disapoint a pregnant woman..!
x x

Aww thanks Fiona... I have met a few of the guys already which will of course help but I suppose arriving on your own anywhere is a tad scary for the first few mins but I will be grand... I ain't exactly shy and retiring lol

xxx
I'd met some people before last year's meet but still ended up chickening out!!! :( I won't this year though :) x x x

Back