Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

Thanks Jim, we thought so too. Worked out that with hotel, train fares and spending money (booze and food lol) we would be shelling out at least £350 (if not more) just for two nights in Brum!

It is a lot ins't it love. Luckily I live here, mind you I'd rather live in Penzance. :)

Hi!

What happens at the meets?

I live in Brum and wonder where you all go?

Hi Shellybelly

The "official" meet up is the lobby of the Jurys Inn on Broad Street at 3pm (some of us are staying there, as well as at other hotels - either for 1 or 2 nights, others are just coming locally).

However some of us arrive on Friday and go out in the evening - usually on Broad Street as well.

Saturday morning is usually free and easy - shopping or chatting etc.

Then the meet at 3pm, followed by people either staying in the lobby into the evening, people going off to eat and then if people fancy - dancing and drinking.

It's all nice an relaxed and you can usually find somebody who wants to do similar things to you :)

Right, here's the thing. I have had to arrange to go and meet some friends of mine half way to london on the 25th, which I'm a bit miffed at. Don't know what time I'll be going, but I'll try and find time around it once I know to get to a bit of the meet. :) x

Sorry darling, will miss catching up with you as well as the others, but need loads of spending money for Turkey x

can i sneak in please? i'd love to come if i'm allowed

xxx

I would really love to come to this. I was wondering if most people are eating and drinking though. I am on Cambridge Sole Source, but I am thinking of timing my "add a meal week" with this get together so that I can have a few drinks and something to eat and use it as a reward for being on the diet for 11 weeks.

What is everyone else doing on the Saturday night?

It varies so much some on ss others are eating as we are all on different diets. Again on Sat evening some chat, eat, go clubbing plenty to do

Hope you can both make it

Irene xx

Thanks for the reply.

Count me in!

xxx

I'm from brum and would really love to come aswell if thats ok it sounds like a blast and would love to meet my fellow minimins chatters xxx

I would really love to come to this. I was wondering if most people are eating and drinking though. I am on Cambridge Sole Source, but I am thinking of timing my "add a meal week" with this get together so that I can have a few drinks and something to eat and use it as a reward for being on the diet for 11 weeks.

What is everyone else doing on the Saturday night?

Just to let you know I SS all through the Brum meet last year....everyone was really supportive....and I still had a blast and danced till 3 in the morning....sober....and then got chatted up for the first time in years in the hotel afterwards....Don't let yourself come out of Ketosis....it is so not worth it....

This meet is going to be HUGE. I can't wait.

Just to let you know I SS all through the Brum meet last year....everyone was really supportive....and I still had a blast and danced till 3 in the morning....sober....and then got chatted up for the first time in years in the hotel afterwards....Don't let yourself come out of Ketosis....it is so not worth it....

I did the same at a meet in Newcastle and still had as much fun (and no hangover lol).

I'm on LL and will still be only on packs during this meet, so if anyone is on packs too they won't be alone :D

Is there anybody wanting to share a room? I have a twin booked at Jury's and could really do with sharing the cost or it may be unlikely that I can come at all :(

PM me!

(I'm very well house-trained :D)

Is there anybody wanting to share a room? I have a twin booked at Jury's and could really do with sharing the cost or it may be unlikely that I can come at all :(

PM me!

(I'm very well house-trained :D)

Tempting, but I am guessing you would prefer another female to share it with. :)

Back