Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

Yay, way to go Fiona. I'd better get my room booked or there'll be none left. x

It's been a long time since I shared a hotel room with a girl, but I will behave, I promise. ;)

Fiona,

I'll vouch for him - Mat's a total sweetie!

xxxx

Yayyyy Fiona's coming, Fiona's coming! I'm so glad you can make it now chick :D great stuff!

Brum was amazing last year - it's gonna be even bigger and better this year! April is going to be the best month I've had in ages - holiday AND Brum all in 4 weeks! Just hope my bank balance can support it all... doubtful!!

xxx

i can't wait.....oooooooh what shall i wear!!??!!??!

xxx

Way hay!!!! Fionas coming!!! Good for you hen. This is gonna be huge!!! I'm so excited and well nervous at the same time :D
Me too! Gutted I chickened out last year :(
It's been a long time since I shared a hotel room with a girl, but I will behave, I promise. ;)
You better bloody had!!! :eek:
You better or I'll be after ya:copon: :p Joking!!
Thanks Mum :D
Fiona,

I'll vouch for him - Mat's a total sweetie!

xxxx
Thanks Rach, I'm sure he is. And if not Janey will kick his behind!!!

Yayyyy Fiona's coming, Fiona's coming! I'm so glad you can make it now chick :D great stuff!

Brum was amazing last year - it's gonna be even bigger and better this year! April is going to be the best month I've had in ages - holiday AND Brum all in 4 weeks! Just hope my bank balance can support it all... doubtful!!

xxx
Aww thanks Nikki :D missed meeting you last year :( x x x

Could use the one a while back as a template?

Let's do it - I liked the old list CC did - reckon we should use that as a template, as she says!

*sings* I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it..."

hehe xx

Back