Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

Way to quick. I wanted to have a long conversation with everybody, but there just wasn't time.

Hiya. You look gorgeous Taz! x :)

Hey Jim. Sorry we didn't get back to you. To say the service in the restaurant was slow was an understatement!! :eek:

We got back just after 10pm but figured you'd got fed up waiting. Sorry we didn't get to speak.

Maybe we should start a new thread now to see when people can make another one.

In fact I'll do that now! x ;)

Taz is gorgeous! I wandered around the pubs a bit and had a kebab, hoe *SHE* doesn't see that, but to be honest I was tired from a very late night before Jools.

Hope you enjoyed the kebab then! ;)

We didn't last long past midnight either as we'd all been up till 3.30am the night before too!! We must be all getting old! x :eek:

Such a beautiful pic of me!!!!NOT!need to grow hair and cover face Like Debs has.....

Although I might point out that did the same person take it as took your Avator pic...cause I know they say photos don't lie....but Julie sweetheart that pic of you does not show how pretty you are by any way shape or form.....

Hey it's not that bad. I thought you were going for the intellectual look!! ;)

I'll remove it if you want me too though. x :)

but Julie sweetheart that pic of you does not show how pretty you are by any way shape or form.....

Thanks hunni, that's very kind of you to say. x :flowers:

Hey it's not that bad. I thought you were going for the intellectual look!! ;)

I'll remove it if you want me too though. x :)

No..its fine there are much worse about!

lol...intellectual...WTF...how!!!!I struggle enough with volume control

I think you are all very pretty, a good looking bunch at the meet, shame I spoiled the look :D Taz was very nice though, said I look younger in real life than on my photo's.

I was doing my very best "cousin It" impression... seeing as we'd already had to delete a few lmao! (trust me, that was the best pic of me :rolleyes:) Mr Frijj wouldn't let me near the camera to take a group shot...

It was lovely to meet lots of new friends.

Jim, sorry if I spooked you with my reminiscing :eek:. Fiona and Mat, hope my driving wasnt too bad - I am used to windy roads, not motorways lol
And everyone else....I promise to leave the mojitos alone for a few.... days ;)

Awww Jools and Jim you are too kind!

Susan, I thought you were looking great, it was good to see you again.

Debbie, it was lovely chatting to you.

I hope to see you all again at the next one x

Spooked me Debbie, how so? I thought it was a great chat personally.

Spooked me Debbie, how so? I thought it was a great chat personally.

Spooked cos of my uncle :) small world and all that!!
It was a great chat, just hope I didn't monopolize you too much :-0

Oh yes, the H&J connection. :) No I loved chatting to you Debbie, just not enough time was there.

Anyone who stayed at Jury's Inn should check the latest transactions on their credit/debit card. Someone is using my card details to pay for top-ups on an O2 phone and it's since using it at either Jury's or Littlewoods. :(

Oh no!! :(

I hope your credit card company are sorting it out for you.

Good job you noticed so quickly. x

I thought the bar staff said the reader was out of order. I went and drew some out of the Money Machine, so did Les I think.

I thought he did too but I wasn't sure. Thanks Jim. x

Back