BIRMINGHAM WINTER BALL!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why no bugger replies to the W8 threads then.........you are all looking at CD. he he he :D

Can a lonely W8er join the ball?

melanie 2
Dancing 1
Camilla 2
Cheryl 2
annie_d 2
Mary poppins 1
Porgeous 1
Lyndsey 1

More the merrier Lyndsey - have you voted on the Minimins Ball thread in Meets and Events..... you just have to say which area and which time of year.... thanks....

PS - its the one with the 'poll' symbol next to it....

Mich, Just voted for Brum, being a fellow Cov lass. x :)

Mich, Just voted for Brum, being a fellow Cov lass. x :)

Small world eh????? Do you go to Debbie for the W8???? I'm doing CD... again....:rolleyes:

Where in Cov???? I'm near Walsgrave Hospital...... have been looking at hotels out A45 way - Windmill Village, Manor @ Meriden and then closer to the airport... might have to grab you to help me and Bev.....lol!!!

Yep I go to Debbie. I live in Cheylesmore.

I might be able to get us a bit of a discount at the Arden Hotel next to the airport if I ask my friend nicely (her husband and family own it). Its a really nice hotel and pricey as its near the airport so we might get better deals elsewhere even with a discount, but can certainly check out a price, when we know numbers etc.

I might be able to get us a bit of a discount at the Arden Hotel next to the airport if I ask my friend nicely (her husband and family own it). Its a really nice hotel and pricey as its near the airport so we might get better deals elsewhere even with a discount, but can certainly check out a price, when we know numbers etc.

I used to work with Deb....!!! My bro and family live in Cheylesmore....

That's worth knowing... might speak to you about that again once I've spoken to Bev (she's on hol's at the mo)..... thanks....!!

How you getting on with W8???? Hope it's going well... I'm a relapsed LL/CDer - lost 6 stone - bad year - long story - regained 6 stone - lost 1 since Jan - hard going millionth time around....:rolleyes::eek: (ust seen your ticker - your doing great - well done!!!)

Last edited:
things can only get better. I'd rather be thin and single than fat and single :D

Yes,but would be happier thin and loved up???
If you need any help with organising I'd be happy to lend a hand

BTW Still hoping you can make Saturday Dancing,we are starting a bit later so I'll def be around 5/6ish for coffee/water

ill put my name down :)
x

Just realised do you mean the Arden Forest Country Club place??? Wow if you do that's lush place!

Just had a look on 'tinterweb.... The Arden Hotel looks lush.... def be on our list of places to consider.... close to station and airport too.... even if no chance of discount Lyndsey it'll be worth enquiring.. thanks hadn't thought of that one...:)

Actually, that time suits me much better. In that case I will definitely stop by for an hour or two! I'd probably have to leave by 7.30 latest. Excellent

Going off on a bit of a tangeant here - but looking forward to seeing you on Saturday too :)

I'll be there between 3.30 - 4.00 pm I reckon, but will also be leaving by 7.30 latest (my OH might join us for a drink first before we head off for dinner)

melanie 2
Dancing 1
Camilla 2
Cheryl 2
annie_d 2
Mary poppins 1
Porgeous 1
Lyndsey 1
Kellie 1
Time4me 1

Back