image-1372926232.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3233823222.jpg
    image-3233823222.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image-4028504039.jpg
    image-4028504039.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 71
Hope you don't mind me starting this thread Saz but I though with two minis babies here now and two more due in a matter of weeks we should make a start!

So here's my little man - Seth Rowan, born on 15th December at 10.30am, weighing 7lbs 8oz. He's got long legs and although he is a little less chunky than we thought he'd be, he's still a good weight. He has lots of dark hair too which I am so happy about!

Birth story to follow when I get it all straight in my head ;) xxx
Awwwwww.... Look how we started..... :) Feels like no time ago

Congratulations, she's lovely. I had an episiotomy with forceps and no one asked to look at my stitches before I left and I was in three nights after Cole was born. The midwife who visited us at home offered but I couldn't even feel that I'd had them so was happy to not be checked and she was fine with it. Seems like they all just make up their own rules but at least you're gorgeous little lady is here now xx

Awwwwww.... Look how we started..... :) Feels like no time ago

Awww baby Seth!! Can't believe it's nearly 9 months since this thread was started.

Thank you all. It wasn't quite the water birth in a swim skirt with the lights low i though about ha ha. But shes here now x

I have no idea what possessed me to do this, as I'm so ill at the min but I've just been reading thru the entire thread and I got to my birth story and blubbed like a baby!
We've all done so well and have got very beautiful babies and I looked forward to reading more stories in the future :)
xxx

Congratulations!! She's gorgeous and you look great!
Well done on staying strong with what you wanted xx

I have no idea what possessed me to do this, as I'm so ill at the min but I've just been reading thru the entire thread and I got to my birth story and blubbed like a baby! We've all done so well and have got very beautiful babies and I looked forward to reading more stories in the future :) xxx

Aw its a good reminder what people go through for their little ones. I will be reading back on mine its saved on my phone i was typing it as i went along to remember everything. I still keep asking hubby bits tho. Its also good to share that our experiences good or bad and that we are not alone. I had to stop watching in the club yesterday as it was making me sad ha ha xxx

Congratulations, she's lovely! I too had a episiotomy with forceps but I was checked the next day as they said I had a year close to my bum so wanted to check it was ok.. apart from that they didn't request to check them before I left hospital. Also my home visit the midwife just asked how they felt...
I'm glad you didn't get the first midwife delivering your baby! She sounded awful. Xx

Congratulations, she's lovely! I too had a episiotomy with forceps but I was checked the next day as they said I had a year close to my bum so wanted to check it was ok.. apart from that they didn't request to check them before I left hospital. Also my home visit the midwife just asked how they felt... I'm glad you didn't get the first midwife delivering your baby! She sounded awful. Xx

How long where you sore for? Its been a week , its my fault today i have driven then ate out (which hurts to sit down) and been shopping as hubby was treating me , i was trying to be brave but i have over done it. But how long will i be like this? I feel like i have been in constant pain all week. Its not the stitches i don't think, its feels bruised and throbs ( sorry if tmi). Just fed up today that i feel like this as i wanted to have a few days out with hubby before he goes back to work but doesn't look like i will be able to.

How long where you sore for? Its been a week , its my fault today i have driven then ate out (which hurts to sit down) and been shopping as hubby was treating me , i was trying to be brave but i have over done it. But how long will i be like this? I feel like i have been in constant pain all week. Its not the stitches i don't think, its feels bruised and throbs ( sorry if tmi). Just fed up today that i feel like this as i wanted to have a few days out with hubby before he goes back to work but doesn't look like i will be able to.

I think it was about 2 weeks.. but yeah I know what you mean with the throb type of pain x

I know it sounds silly but are you taking painkillers? Ibuprofen and paracetamol are both fine for bfing. Also, have you had a look to see if it's healing ok?

I know it sounds silly but are you taking painkillers? Ibuprofen and paracetamol are both fine for bfing. Also, have you had a look to see if it's healing ok?[/QUOTE
I took painkillers for a good few days and also had a bath adding some lavender and milk. Sounds weird but was recommended it to help with healing. It helped I think x

I didn't have an epi but had the throbbing pain.. I tore n had 10 stitches... Sitting down was a quite sore for a good 10 days after til it started to ease.. Are you taking arnica tablets for the bruising??

Im taking paracetamol and diclofenac health visitor said today to replace with ibuprofen when they are finished.
As long as i know its normal, hubby keeps saying have the stitches checked but i cant explain its not them its just sore! Plus now i feel quite chapped now (tmi) i think its due to having bottoms on all the time which im not used to. Do i use sudocrem (not near the stitches) or talc? I shower twice a day its just making me feal fed up!

Thanks for the advice i find all this very humiliating i know in shouldn't but apart from saying im sore theres no way i would tell the health visitor and discuss it i get all embarrassed!

Back