Birth Control Pill and Lipotrim

lulu138

Hello!
Does anyone know if the pill can effect the lipotrim diet in anyway? as i know you arent aloud to take many tablets, and it is a sugar coater pill.
Thanks!

Hi, I dunno about the pill affecting the diet but I know the diet can affect the pill...you can become very fertile while on vlcd so make sure you take it every day.;)

i was on the implant, and they said cos the massive amounts of hormones in my system my body would cling to the fat as much as possible onl lettin go the bare minimum.. so my weigh ins were slow...

when i hat it out its been dropping off... plsu thats the implant not the pill...

but hang in there cos the last thing u want is to get caught hehe xx

Lauren - you are now making me want to take my implant out! :(
I want amazing weight losses like you!
What contraceptive do you use now??
Sorry if its too personal! lol This is a big decision so i have to think hard i guess ... lol

Lauren - you are now making me want to take my implant out! :(
I want amazing weight losses like you!
What contraceptive do you use now??
Sorry if its too personal! lol This is a big decision so i have to think hard i guess ... lol

lol none babe, thats why there may be a tiny bun in my oven haha we opted for the sorry everyone "pulling out method" clearly doesnt work, expecially when one half forgets to do his job... pull out...

oops

haha
but im happy either way as i said

dont get your implant taken ut cos of that babes, i had mine out cos i was a hormonal wreck, i was so depressed and it was spiralling, i couldnt controll it, and it just made me eat CONSTANTLY...

since having it out 2 weeks before xmas, im a completely different person.. wouldnt say you would ever imagine me as being depressed but i was!

so there we have it!

if yours doesnt afect you like that keep it in, its a failsafe contraception alsmost. and worked fab in that sence for me for 2 years...

xxxxxx

Hmmm Im worried about this being very fertile on this diet....
when i did LT last year a few women got pregnant and some where on the diet to help them lose weight so they could concieve so REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION lol xx

lol wrap up chelc or we will be sharin push chairs haha xx

haha you lot!!
Thanks lauren - for me the implant is a god send - i never ever want children so thats why i opted for it but at the same time i want bigger weight losses!! lol i am just being greedy!
I think i will wait untill august when it is due to be changed and then make my mind up - August 3rd is my goal date so hopefully it wont come to having to take it out!!
Thanks again! And no way in hell would i imagine you depressed. You're such a bubbly and happy person!! :D

i have the implant and did have on my last 20 odd weeks on LT .... never had a prob, chemist said it was fine to ;)

and im deff not taking this 1 out lol

ohh dear, i am disappointed to hear that it may slow down my weight losses, i will double check at my weigh in next thursday. thank you for your help guys :)

haha you lot!!
Thanks lauren - for me the implant is a god send - i never ever want children so thats why i opted for it but at the same time i want bigger weight losses!! lol i am just being greedy!
I think i will wait untill august when it is due to be changed and then make my mind up - August 3rd is my goal date so hopefully it wont come to having to take it out!!
Thanks again! And no way in hell would i imagine you depressed. You're such a bubbly and happy person!! :D

Really never ever? i want 5 kids!!! spose im having ur share haha

affect people in different ways huni, hang in their the weights got to cme off one way or another!!

and yeah the implant sounds perfect 4 u!!

it jus really affected me emotionally, i was a wreck, i was crying everyday, paranoid all sorts and literally within a week of having it out it seemed like a cloud had been lifted :D

xxxxx

Aw i guess it just wasnt for you then! :)

And really, i never ever want kids!!!!!! lol I hate kids!! lol

I emailed lipotrim about this, just incase anyone is curious here is the reply;

It will not affect the diet. The diet will not affect the pills, but since women store estrogen in fat, you may get some extra estrogen circulating which may alter your cycle. If you need to discuss further please telephone Val on the freephone helpline 0800-413735

Thats handy to know, thanks :)

Was wondering the same thanks :)

Back