Birthday Blowout!

becsicle

Hi guys,

So I have been on sole source for 3 weeks, stuck to it 100% and lost 17lbs so far which I am so chuffed about.... But just had birthday weekend and slipped up a bit :7834:

I'm determined to get back on it, even though I'm away for a few days as this has been the only diet that's actually worked for me so far!

Anyway thought I would post my confession and own up to try and put myself off continuing with the naughtiness!
:booboo:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, here's to a good week! X

:bliss:

Firstly congrats on the weight lose.

Have u managed to get back on the cd wagon. Im nearly at the end of my 4th week and had a few slip ups but dealt with it and got back on track.

Have a fabby day!

Firstly congrats on the weight lose.

Have u managed to get back on the cd wagon. Im nearly at the end of my 4th week and had a few slip ups but dealt with it and got back on track.

Have a fabby day!

Hi HissyMissy, thanks for replying :)

Hope you have had a good week!

I've really struggled myself to get back on track, as I have been away camping in Devon and have had a few things I shouldn't have! :cry:Weighed myself Today and have put on a few pounds, hopefully I can lose them again quick enough if I get back on it! Really worried about my next weigh in on Monday!!! :gen147:

Monday weigh ins aren't the best. I certainly didn't like them wen I went ww. No time to rectify any naughtiness! I've come to the conclusion I can only do cd 5 to 6 days a week, just can't seem to manage total ss but Im ok with that. Its like I do fasting 5ish days and eat some the others. Opposite from the fasting diet which is 5:2. Weight is still coming off just slower.

Be good.

Shirley x

Monday weigh ins aren't the best. I certainly didn't like them wen I went ww. No time to rectify any naughtiness! I've come to the conclusion I can only do cd 5 to 6 days a week, just can't seem to manage total ss but Im ok with that. Its like I do fasting 5ish days and eat some the others. Opposite from the fasting diet which is 5:2. Weight is still coming off just slower.

Be good.

Shirley x

Thanks Shirley :)

I normally do a Friday weigh in, but I couldn't weigh Yesterday due to holiday and didn't want to wait 2 weeks as that would have led to more naughtiness knowing me!!!

I was feeling the same, so my consultant recommended that I try SS+ so that I can have a small evening meal, but due to my height only have 2 Cambridge products - I do this sometimes which helps as I miss chewing!!!

Have a good week! x

Back