• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Birthday Cake Dilemma

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
S: 13st7lb C: 11st6.4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 2st0.6lb(15.13%)
It's my birthday this week and my kiddos (like all kiddos) are very excited at the prospect of getting cake. Now with doing SW I would rather not have a "proper" cake as I don't want to sabbotage myself. I was thinking about making a pavlova instead. If I made it with candarel instead of sugar and used natural yoghurt topped with fresh fruit instead of cream would it be syn free? I'm very new to SW so I really don't have a clue if there are any rules when it comes to quanitity of sweetner used or eggs in baking etc.

Fankoo :)
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
S: 13st7lb C: 11st6.4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 2st0.6lb(15.13%)
Thank you!! :) will have a nose at all of your yummy recipes later. x

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
For my Birthday last year I made individual cheesecakes for each person. I can't seem to post the website on here for some reason, but if you're interested I'll PM you the address.

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I always have a birthday cake, but make sure I have a smaller slice than everyone else. That way you are still having a 'normal' birthday cake & still having a piece. Usually the other family members don't notice or care that I'm having a smaller slice than them.

And I will include it in my weekly syn allowance.