Birthday help!

hennyhamster

Silver Member
Ok it is my birthday tomorrow and also my first weigh in after rejoining slimming world. Have decided to go out with my family for lunch, instead of having a buffet at my mums where she would have made too many naughty treats. I have kept my syns down this week and have had about 50 so far so have a few to spare. Now I am worrying about what I should choose, do I go for a boring potato like I normally would or have something I really enjoy? It is at a hungry horse pub. Worrying how it will affect weigh in, in the evening. Thanks x

hmm. Thats a toughy.

if im honest with you, id be having a jacket p.. and having a blow out after WI instead x

p.s happy birthday for tomorrow sweetpea!

Thank you fern, maybe you're right, I guess I could have a potato with a different topping, like perhaps tuna mayonnaise instead of the normal syn free baked beans, then at least it would make a change, then save my birthday cake and have some of that after weigh in. My scales say I have I have lost about 5lb and i'd be gutted if I hadn't lost at weigh in.
Ooo and congratulations on your amazing weight loss Fern x

hello and happy birthday for tomorrow, can you not find a meeting in the morning and pop into that one before you go out for your meal

hiya i would stick 2 jacket p and as fern says have a treat after wi happy bday 4 2mora !x

Back