Birthday Tea

mollydog

Silver Member
It is my OH birthday today and he asked for lasagne for tea. I knew i was going to eat some so rather than be greedy and battle with myself i had a wee portion with some green salad. Had a choccie biscuit for my pud and a frozen choc tetra.
Not sure how i feel now. Lasagne was really good, the best i've made in a long while. I'm stuffed full, feeling guilty and feeling oh i want to eat again all at the same time! I'll need to flush it all out my system with loads and loads of water. I've probably just put on all the pounds i lost last week in one small meal.

just dont eat anymore and get bac on track straight away,drink loads of water and u might b suprised my the scales,2moro is a new day.xxx(i love lasagne)

No Worries!

Don't fret to much over it, put down the knife and fork and walk slowly away from the table. I promise the lasagne will not follow you! Everyone has times of temptation and then the guilt, just have an early night and start tomorrow afresh. :)

mmm....... I love lasagne, now i bet you made a good one but i can make the mother of all lasagne's!!!

You have lost lots so far, just drink lots of water and keep out of the kitchen. I doubt you put on any weight.

becky x

Thanks gals, it certainly helps to come on and chat about it! Went on to have 3 shortbread biscuits, a chocolate one and a packet of crisps. Have drunk loads of extra water so hopefully damage wont be too bad (??????????)

Back