Extra Easy Bit confused - can you help?

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
With the extra easy plan am I right in thinking as long as 1/3 is superfree you can have as much free from green and original as you like? Do you have to have free food from both on your plate though?

I fancy some pasta 'n' sauce for lunch so as long as I mix it with 1/3 superfree (onion, tomato and pepper) will that be ok? I dont need to add anything free from the original plan as well do I?

Might seem a daft question but i wanna make sure Im doing the plan correctly xx

Sorry, I don't have an answer, but want to hijack with another EE question - does it have to be 1/3 of your plate or 1/3 of the ingredients superfree? Cos veggies shrink and the carbs grow bigger....:)

Hi Miss G

You are right.. for your pasta, mix it with the 1/3 sf veggies. If you find that you aren't eating the 1/3 plate rule, then have some sf fruit straight after eating your meal, and that will be fine. As long as its in the same sitting, as it gets digested the same time. You can have free food from Green and Red at the same time as well, just stick with the SF foods and you can't go wrong. Its a good plan to do. xx

Sorry, I don't have an answer, but want to hijack with another EE question - does it have to be 1/3 of your plate or 1/3 of the ingredients superfree? Cos veggies shrink and the carbs grow bigger....:)

I would alway put more veggies into the meal, if its a curry or chilli, or pasta, as long as those veggies are in there and enough of them, as if not, it will slow your losses down. Think of the SF foods as fibre, which they are.. and that fibre helps to break down the free red and green food. Hope that helps. xx

Thank you!

It can be easy to go wrong so just wanna make sure Im doing it correctly!!! xx

Back