Extra Easy Bit confused - can you help?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    With the extra easy plan am I right in thinking as long as 1/3 is superfree you can have as much free from green and original as you like? Do you have to have free food from both on your plate though?

I fancy some pasta 'n' sauce for lunch so as long as I mix it with 1/3 superfree (onion, tomato and pepper) will that be ok? I dont need to add anything free from the original plan as well do I?

Might seem a daft question but i wanna make sure Im doing the plan correctly xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry, I don't have an answer, but want to hijack with another EE question - does it have to be 1/3 of your plate or 1/3 of the ingredients superfree? Cos veggies shrink and the carbs grow bigger....:)

4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Miss G

You are right.. for your pasta, mix it with the 1/3 sf veggies. If you find that you aren't eating the 1/3 plate rule, then have some sf fruit straight after eating your meal, and that will be fine. As long as its in the same sitting, as it gets digested the same time. You can have free food from Green and Red at the same time as well, just stick with the SF foods and you can't go wrong. Its a good plan to do. xx

5. Eternalflame

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I would alway put more veggies into the meal, if its a curry or chilli, or pasta, as long as those veggies are in there and enough of them, as if not, it will slow your losses down. Think of the SF foods as fibre, which they are.. and that fibre helps to break down the free red and green food. Hope that helps. xx

6. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Thank you!

It can be easy to go wrong so just wanna make sure Im doing it correctly!!! xx

7. Eternalflame

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You are Welcome Miss G. I felt the same when I first started doing EE, didn't quite feel right as was used to the Green and Red Days. But proof was in the pudding and lost 5lb that first week. Its a great plan and if your body likes it and has good losses, its so easy to do. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.