Bit deflated but not to worry!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Twinklecheeks, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Twinklecheeks

Twinklecheeks Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(36.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim at first. Then Exante. Back to Lipotrim. Now Slim and Save
    On Monday I went for my 4th weigh-in. I hadn't been the week before as I was away so it was two weeks worth. Was hoping for a great loss with it being over 14 days. According to my scales on the Monday morning (which have been very similar to pharmacy scales give or take half a pound) I had lost 9lb! When I got to the pharmacy the woman that normally does it wasn't in. When I went in the room, the scales I normally use were not working (the kind of scales that does your height and calculates BMI) so she dragged some old rusty stand on scales with a dial at the top and said 'we'll have to use these'. I stood on and according to those scales I'd only lost 5lb! Grrrrrrr...I'm so annoyed! Obviously I know it wasn't her fault that the scales weren't working but I was still angry. So I can only put as my official weigh-in a loss of 5lb over 2 weeks which is pretty crap really. BUT hopefully the other scales will be fixed by next week and show a BIG loss :) xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Hun don't get disheartened, you are doing so well and 5 lb is still a good loss, hopefully they'll get your original scales up and running again before your next weigh in, and you will be - the other 4 lb

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I'm sure they'll show a big loss when they are fixed.... don't let it get you down hun!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.