Bit depressing, sorry....

Sappho I doubt you will be the only one to have fell off the wagon - you just might be the only one honest enough to admit it.

Thanks guys, you have put things into perspective a bit, I still feel disgusted with myself though, and it was quite a lot of toast! I just feel like a complete loser and I think I am gonna be stuck on this merrygoround forever. Also, havent a clue what to say to my councillor, I am the only one in the group who has gone off the wagon, I feel like such a pratt. Sorry to be such a downer, going to go and watch amercial idol to cheer myself up. Love you guys you are all brill x x x x

Next time you feel the urge to stray, remember how you felt when you wrote this post - and then think about how you want to chase those demons away for good. You don;t wnt or need them, and you are embarking on your new life. You deserve it, and you can have it.

Don't worry about your group. No one will judge you. You'll be OK hon.

Hang tough! You will get there!!

:) hugs

Hi Sappo,

I have blipped and felt the same as you a loser and a failure. I was reminded by my dear friends on here that I wasnt and I was sensible enough to listen to them and put it behind me and get back on track.

You can do that you are not a failure, your LLC is there when you have problems thats what they are paid and trained for so stop worry about what she is gonna say.

Pick yourself up, brush yourself down and away you go. At the worst a piece of toast may delay the end result for a few days, so what.

Good luck hun and sending your lots of positive vibes:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Sappho, I know Chrissy and she'll be very supportive! Most people in my group have eaten at some point! It isn't the end of the world, she'll try and give you tips as to how to avoid it in the future. She's there to help you through it :) Try not to beat yourself up! after all, you ate! you didn't kill someone :)

Sappho I doubt you will be the only one to have fell off the wagon - you just might be the only one honest enough to admit it.

Here here!!! :)

Hi Sappho :)

Your poem is beautiful, sincere and from the heart.

I am betting that it won't be too long before you look back, read that poem again and actually see it as part of the healing and reclaiming process that we all go through at some point. You will draw even more strength from it, the words you used and the feelings you felt when you wrote it. I did something similar a while ago and it did help me move a few more steps forward down the road.

I hope some of my rambling makes sense hun. I just see your poem as possibly being a very positive thing for you.:D:hug99:

Lacey...xx :)

Thank you all so much, you have all really touched me with your support. I feel really rough today (prob a carb hangover) and have got the lergie - some horrible rash all over me - maybe my body is telling me it doesnt like eating carbs he he. Anyway the way I feel at the mo not sure if I will get to the meeting tomorrow but I am definitely feeling a lot more positive after reading your kind words and am back on the straight and narrow (or should I say straight and slim). Will be back when I am feeling a bit better but good luck with all your journeys and thanks again for all your support x x x x

You should go to your meeting tomorrow - it will make you feel so much better if you do. putting things off for a week means that you just dwell on them for another week without dealing with them and then that blasted toaster may call again.

Go, you will see many people have gained on the odd week as well as lost.

Go and get the support you deserve honey. Don't let the demons get the better of you.

Sending you love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all so much, you have all really touched me with your support. I feel really rough today (prob a carb hangover) and have got the lergie - some horrible rash all over me - maybe my body is telling me it doesnt like eating carbs he he. Anyway the way I feel at the mo not sure if I will get to the meeting tomorrow but I am definitely feeling a lot more positive after reading your kind words and am back on the straight and narrow (or should I say straight and slim). Will be back when I am feeling a bit better but good luck with all your journeys and thanks again for all your support x x x x

hey Sappho....hope you feel better soon.....:)

look forward to sharing your successes with you !!!

take care.....and lotsa love.....

Debz xx

You should go to your meeting tomorrow - it will make you feel so much better if you do. putting things off for a week means that you just dwell on them for another week without dealing with them and then that blasted toaster may call again.

Go and get the support you deserve honey. Don't let the demons get the better of you.

I totally agree....xxx :)

that was beautiful and ive just ate duck pancakes i am great all day then bang this is my last week if i cant stick to it then ive got to stop wish me luck!!!

I have to say I agree with this too. Missing one class for having had a wobble, is very risky business. It can start a cycle of negative behaviour. At least it has for me on previous attempts at weight loss....if I miss one class, as said, I may wobble again knowing I have another week to go....and then I can start feeling bad I may miss the next one.

Just speaking on my past experiences, I would strongly urge you to go. You are not alone, and while the others in class my not have wobble....yet....or have not admitted it.......yet.....but you are doing this for you, not them, no? So at the end of the day, you only need concern youself with you and how you are doing....not them. :)

Please do try and go Sappho. I think now you may need it more then other times. It wll be OK.

Take care hon, and feel better. And be kind to yourself! :)
xxx

Sappho I really think you should go to class - it can lead to you missing more and more if you let it go..... face up to it and it can't be a bad as the fear/thoughts itself.

Anyway you don't wanna miss out if it's a good loss that's heading your way.

Dalite, I really hope you can overcome this and do the week without eating. Honestly it's easier just to do without food than it is to keep having it -otherwise you're permanently looking for ketosis but even worse I think is that food is on your mind more.... Good luck!

Just an update, I totally understand what you mean about going to class and I can see why I am stalling facing up to things but I am genuinely covered from head to toe in some hideous bright red rash thing that is itching like crazy! I went to docs and it all seems a bit of a mystery but I am being sent off of blood tests to try and suss it out. I have to put steroid cream all over me and am a bit concerned I might grow a beard lol. Seriously though, I didnt go to class just because I dont feel well but I have been doing my book and the exercises and I am back on track. I know I have to start dealing with things just got to do it v. slowley or its a bit scary!

Thanks for your advises, it has really helped.

& Good luck Dalite.....

Sorry you are not well hon, but good to hear you sounding positive none the less. :)

This whole thing, we are all going to face a lot of things we have buried for a long time, very long in some cases. It is scary!! We all have our own stories, and I bet there are a lot of scary things there for 90% of us to face, so know you are not alone. And we are here for you. This is all individual experiences, and as you say, if you need to do it slowly then that is how you do it!! Look after yourself and it will come as and when you are ready to face it. I know one day, for me, its going to get tough, I don;t know when its going to be, - but when it does, we all get through it together, ay? We just want to see you do well, and you sound much better, aside from your rash. Poor you.
:(

Take care Sapho and feel better soon!!!!

Hi Sappho, sorry to hear you aren't feeling so good (rash) but glad you are back on the wagon and rolling on x Hope the docs sort out the problem soon so you can feel better :) Take care x

Sappho that sounds awful, must be really aggravating --- really hope you get sorted soon (((hugs)))

Back