Bit disapointed

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MrsDannyDyer, 21 April 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Went along and joined ww tonite. But they had no new member starter packs. So ive joined but came away with nothing. Nothing to allow me to start the diet :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thats a bit rubbish i'd ask for a refund!

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I agree with WMBB, how can you follow the plan without any books? Did the leader say s/he would post them or tell you when you would get them? Must be honest I didnt think they would do something like this.

5. Mollysmum

Mollysmum Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yeah that is rubbish. Surely they cant have taken any money off you?? Is there another class nearby. I know my monthly pass means I can attend any class and there are quite a few near me but I do live in Manchester. I passed my 50lb mark 3 weeks ago and I was supposed to get a certificate for it and Im still waiting. I know its no where near the same thing but I do feel ripped off as I have worked hard and pay every month and its quite deflating.

6. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    that is rubbish, feck that and u were all excited about starting :(

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Your leader should email you what you need to start.
    I dont go to meetings used to too many pants leaders some real good ones but I think you should email ww customer services,bad advert!
    Other than that a diff meeting ?xx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. billiebob

billiebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I think the leader of your group could get in trouble for that. She should never have taken payment from you as your effectively paying for sweet F.A! Terrible that. I agree with starlight defo ring weight watchers head quarters! Even if they just give you a free week next week its worth taking it further thats well out of order! My leader got upset one week cos she ran out of silver 7 stickers and couldnt apologise enough to us all. And thats only a tiny thing but exactly how a leader should be. You are paying for motivation and encouragement as well as all the facts about the diet. She is well out of order there! I would find another group if I were you. Doesnt bode well if they cant even get the basics right! Sorry for the rant! Just feel you have been shortchanged loads. :)xxx

10. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats awful!!! I agree with the others, she shouldn't have taken your money.

11. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    That happened in my class last week. There were about half a dozen new starters and she'd run out books (or left them in another class), but she arranged for them to be delivered the next day and to be left at the class venue.

I would have been really, really cheesed off if i couldn't have the material the day i joined. I wouldn't have had the first clue how to start.

Lynne
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.