Bit disappointed

alex4141

Hi everyone, I knew I'd been a bit naughty at the weekend at a friend's BBQ but didn't expect a 1.5lb gain...was hoping to maintain :sigh: even though I didn't expect a loss I hoped I'd maintain, it's only my 2nd week! :sigh: I know it'll come off next time, but I still feel a bit poop! :wave_cry: Guessing I'm not alone on this one!

Anyway, I guess I just needed to get that off my chest...it's actually quite therapeutic typing this :eek:

Dont feel down hun, back on plan and you will be smiling after weigh in next week :) This is an eating plan for life, and one little slip up at a BBQ will mean nothing in the long run xx

Thanks hun, I guess sometimes it's just nice to hear some support even though you kinda know what's happened :eek: it was a good BBQ :D roll on next weight in and bring on this next week ;)

I'm sure you are right and for both of you it is fluid retention. In any case well done both for keeping going, you will succeed you just have to believe in yourself and work through the frustrations.

I can sympathise I went to group on Monday thinking I would be just short of losing the 2.5lb I needed to get my 1 stone award and ended up gaining 1lb thanks to massive fluid retention, you can guess how thrilled *sarcasm* I was when baby shifted just as I stepped off the scales and then ended up peeing for about 5 minutes solid and 3 other times during the meeting, hopefully will be better next week for everyone. Hugs Crystal xx

Oooo I hope it was fluid and not the red wine hehe!! I guess it's just one of those weeks & hopefully (fingers,toes & anything else crossed!) it'll be better next week! Sure we'll all do fab next week & at least we're digging them heels in eh girls :) that is something to feel good about xx

Back