Bit Disappointed

sarahlou

Hello,

I realise that this is a bit silly but really disappointed that I only lost 3lbs last night. I have got a lot of weight to loose and would have thought that due to eating so few calories that the weight would come off quite easily in the beginning??

Just feeling a bit low and trying really hard not to turn to chocolate to give me that quick fix. I keep trying to remind myself that I am doing this because I am so unhappy with how I look and feel, plus I am going to a really close friends wedding in August and dont want to be the blimp in the photographs surrounded by gorgeous other people.

I had thought that I had had a really good week 5 litres of water a day and trips to the gym.

I guess it will just have to be a case of onwards and upwards and think that I have lost 18lbs in three weeks which I would not have been able to do on anyother diet.

Sorry for moan/rant but must admit to feeling better for it :eek:

oh hunny... remember what that lump of lard she gave us felt like and we lost 3 of those. I know how you feel as I was a little disappointed too but we're ahead of the game. We are meant to lose a stone a month and we've done over that in 3 weeks. You never know you might have a big loss next week. I've been looking at other people's losses and there's are also a mixture of large and smaller...I bet it will be the same for us. :D

Well said Betty. The tickers and weekly losses on everyones signatures, for me, is a good reality check when I start sticking my lower lip out for a good pout - its all OVER the show, with no ryhme or reason why one week is a big losss, the next a small, etc. But you are doing great - both of you!!

So keep at it and keep smiling!!! :)

xx

and get yourself a ticker.... it is great to see it moving along

Hello,

Thank you pleased someone else understands. I have managed to resist doing anything silly and have already had 4 ltrs of water so feeling much better than I did this morning :)

Determined to stick to this now, just think how lovely it will be in the summer to be able to wear all those fantastic clothes without getting uncomfortable.

We can do this, next week WILL be better for us both :rolleyes:

Ive Had 2 Litres Of Water Today So Far And 2 Packs
Also Had Two Cups Of Black Coffee

Last Night I Hit A Low Ebb -- Was Going To Pack It All In But I Thought Of The New Goals Im Setting Myself ---

Blimey we really are v similar in weigh loss and the target weight we want to be:p

Dont give up you have lost nearly 19Lbs in three weeks, which when you think about it, you would not have done this on another diet and it is brilliant.

keep going and we will compare notes after next weeks weigh in, I weigh on a Tuesday night :)

Good on you too for keeping positive - a couple of diet buddies.

Good luck you know you can both do it and if you feel like faultering come on here and have a good rant..:D

yeah i have my weigh in on tuesday as well

do you live in ireland ???

this is scary --- maybe we were meant to meet !!! lol

haha no SarahLou goes to the one in Reading with me :D

good luck with weigh in tonight

Back