Bit fed up :(

Rosb50

This is my 3rd week at SW and lost 8lbs in week 1, 3lbs in week 2 but this week GAINED 3lbs! :(

I had stuck to the Extra Easy plan for all weeks and didn't do anything different this week. I did weigh in the day my period arrived which I thought was the problem but now 4 days later my scales show no change so I am feeling right fed-up!

Has anyone any experience of this or any ideas as to why this is happening?

I am loving the Extra Easy way of eating and definatley keeping to the plan & having approx. 10 syns per day.

I need to lose about 2 1/2 stone so a way to go yet.

Remember most periods last 5 days so u need to finish your period and give it a couple of days then weigh yourself, you may be a bit too keen with the scales never weigh around your period I'm pretty sure SW say that you can gain up to 5lbs on your period, carry on you're doing great! :)

Don't be discouraged - you are still 8lb lighter than when you started! Hormones can cause you to retain water, especially in the middle of your period. Keep food optimising, keeping active, and I'm sure you'll have another great result next week

I alway stop the same or have gain just before and on my period week but great loss is always shown afterwards so stick to it and you will see it does really work.good luck x

Back