bit help needed.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lil Miss Sunshine, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    First day, up and down all day, ok now but im starving ? any suggestions, i have drank 2 litres of water and had to stop there so i am not running to the toilet on way home from work. Going to drink litre when i get home, but might not be home until 530/6 and im starving lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laura269

laura269 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(33.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hold it out... Day 1 was the worst for me. I was in bed by 6pm lol! You can do this xx

4. nevicky

nevicky Member

you can do it, stay strong what i try to do is leave every meal to the point where im staving and it drags the food out longer so its not as bad, as soon as you have your first weight in it'll all be worth it xx

5. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    My first few days were agony! Just hang in there, it DOES get better! Now I even forget to eat, I had to set up a reminder on my computer! :eek:

If you can tonight, go to bed early :D

6. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    keep yourself busy hun the first few days are hard but it does get easier good luck hun

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.