Bit of a Blip !

canaryellow

Hi everyone..:):):)

Well this is now my week 14, have lost an amazing 68lb, feel great, lots of compliments etc :D

The thing is im getting fed up with it, losing all motivation and determination, and i feel like i could easily pack up, and i still want to lose another 32lb !!

This week is my AAM week, finding it great, but i cant wait till i SS again, as the sight of food etc is making me want to do something very bad.. so far this week ive had 2 biccies ( weight watchers tho, lol ), but i know i could have eaten the whole contents of the fridge and cupboards, !

Someone please give me a kick up the bum, still large.. i dont want to throw it all away, its been a task i must admit, hard at times :confused:

Has anyone else been there done that, would love to hear how you got thru the other side,

All im thinking is how well ive done, and the end is just on the horizon,

x x

:whoopass:
Couldn`t find a kicking so this will have to do.
You are doing so well, don`t lose sight now.
Are you joining us in Norwich for a meet on 6th October, you could be at goal by then !!!!!!!
You can do it x x x

68lb is fab, as u said, ur so close now it would be a shame to fall off the wagon, we all have little slips because we are human but getting back on board will take u to slimville, u can do it.GO GIRL.

I know how you are feeling. I am the same losing motivation and all that, and I only have 7lbs to go. I think when you are nearly at the weight you want to be you start to feel good about yourself and think that you deserve a treat. ( At least that's what I do.) I keep thinking to myself that I am only prolonging the time I am on this diet and telling myself that a few more weeks and I'll be able to resume a normal, yet healthy, lifestyle. It is just about keeping me on the straight and narrow.
You have come such a long way, stick at it and you'll feel so much satisfaction when you get to your set goal.
Good luck.
Ceri

Bend over and I will kick you!!!! OMG that is amazing please please don't jeopardise it you are soooooooo close...only 14 weeks too...need to pull my finger out...ok now you kick me ;-p

I totally agree with Ceri. I am so near goal and i have had a few little treats here and there because i think that its ok. I really am trying to get myself back on track. I just want to get to goal and then successfully maintain.

I think the best thing to do is just think of all the time and effort you put in to lose the weight so far and how it will all have gone to waste by 1 little treat or giving up. Stick in there, you haven't got long to go now. Maybe you could take up some exercise class and that could help motivate you to stay strong. Thats what i am going to do. It will also help you feel more energised and much more positive.

You can do it :) xx

Hey everyone...

Thanks so much for the support, i know that im so close to finishing,
Just get today over, and then on its SS for 4 weeks..
Hopefully ill be even closer to that in getting that 32lb off,

thanks again
x x x

Hey everyone...

Thanks so much for the support, i know that im so close to finishing,
Just get today over, and then on its SS for 4 weeks..
Hopefully ill be even closer to that in getting that 32lb off,

thanks again
x x x

I'm sure you will do great. I think when AAMW is over everything will run smoothly. Best of luck :) xx

Hi all :)

just back from my weigh in.. and i GAINED 1lb,

To be honest its done me the world of good, yeah i must admit i was totally cheesed off, and a gutted, but i hope its going to be the kick up the bum i need to get me motivated again, and get nearer to that final goal..

Some people, have admitted to cheating and still lost, so in a way im glad that i gained, if not i would have thought, well i can have whatever i like and still lose !!

so bring it on for next Tuesday,

thanks

x

Back