Bit of a blip................

chickenpie

Cambridge Diet Councellor
Hi everyone!

I have been on sole source for 3 weeks, and last Sunday started 810. So far so good you might think, well yesterday I ate loads of stuff I shouldn't, (won't list just in case) I have my weigh in on Sunday and am also due for totm. I have dropped back down to sole source for today and tomorrow hoping that by the time weigh in comes on Sun I will have righted myself.
Do you think I will be showing any gain or stay the same?
Apart from that blip I am feeling strong and well able to carry on with the diet.
I would be grateful for anyones advice:D

thanks

it's difficult to say as if you had carbs you may be holding water weight again ? - but well done you as your back on the diet and thats the important part ... good luck for your wi - please don't beat yourself up about it it's done you decided to eat and you have decided you still want to diet and loss more weight .. your in control which is a wonderful thing:)

this is the best advice iv bin given on this site. dont beat urself up - the most important thing is that u pick urself up, dust urself off and start again! we're all human!! ur doing great - dont giv up! gud luck. xx

Expect a gain, I did exactly the same this week and was in a way hoping for a gain so I knew I wouldnt be able to "get away with it". I got that gain, dwelled on it, ate more (dont do that!) but back on track today and feeling more positive.
dont worry, just get back on track.

Back