Bit of a Disaster

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Let me clue you all up on my descent into the pits of depression....

....yesterday I had forgotten to take my 2 shakes into work (I do shift work and was doing a 2pm-2am shift). I'm on SS+ so had already had one shake and my small white and green meal. There was no way I could leave work to get them ( I was the only manager on and I would have had to have got the bus - take about an hour)

So I left it as long as possible then got a green salad from Nando's with a few small pieces of grilled plain chicken. I instantly felt bad, like I'd cheated.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that it kicked me out of ketosis, because I have been so hungry all today. So hungry infact, that I had a bigger meal today than I should have had :cry:

I have totally lost all motivation, I've never had a setback like this before and I just feel like I have failed hugely :break_diet:

Hannah.....
You have done so amazingly well.. 101 pounds off is fantastic.. It must have been a horrible feeling to leave your shakes at home it would really panic me too. I think you went for a good option salad and chicken... Dont beat yourself up if you had a slight blip .. you have come so far.. and I bet you look fantastic......
Chin up tomorrow is a new day xxx

hey Hnnah totally agree with Curly - we all would have felt like you did, but get yourself back on the wagon and am sure you will be fine -
sending you hugs
xxx

Hannah given the circumstances I think you made the best choice you could. Don't beat yourself up about it and just try and focus on getting back into ketosis X

Back