• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bit of a mix

Hya guys im starting weight watchers today and have been lurking on this board a while. Im a bit of a mix up tho as i attend a slimming world class. I love the idea of ww especially as fruit and most veg are now 0 pro points but the only class near me is during the day and i dont like the leader. However i need to be accountable to someone and some scales weekly hence the sw class, plus i like the certificates they give out :D.

Luckily for me i have a friend who is a ww leader but her class is too far away so if i get stuck i have her and you lovely guys on here. Hope to get to know you all soon and no doubt i will have lots of questions as the weeks go on

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

smirnoff

Overweight or undertall?!
S: 11st12.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
prior to joining ww a few weeks ago i was with sw and, at the moment, i am so happy that i changed!

my ww leader sent me a postcard for my 7 pound award and also one for 5% so i didn't miss the certificates lol

good luck with your weight loss journey xx

pudnpie

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 12st10lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st2lb(1.11%)
Can you create your own certificate and print it out? You could be as outrageous as you want with your achievements, like this is to certify that now-or-never has lost 7lb and is the most fabulous person on the planet! Signed brad pitt or whoever floats your boat.