Bit of a rant...

Mom38

Silver Member
Somewhere when I came here I mentioned that I had joined slimming world online, then after looking around realised there was no more red and green days which renders it pointless for me as I dont want to do Extra Easy.

Apparently, they cannot offer me a refund because I had entered the members area.

Well, of course I had, it was there I realised there was no flippen Red and Green days anymore!!!!!

They have offered me vouchers to attend a club as a good will gesture.

Can I ask, for those of you that got vouchers.....are they plain or have your name on? I know a friend who is doing extra easy and I would give them to her. At least someone would benefit from them.

Well, got the voucher...with my name written on. :grumble: lol looks like i'll be going group to make use of them.

You could still do red/green days if you remember what's free on which day. There's people in my group who still do the old plans.

There is also the new SP plan which is very similar to the old red days and success express if you ever did that.

Why don't you want to do EE?

I just like the old way of doing things, it works better for me. I also like having 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs.

I'm not hungry or bored this way...can be a bit tricky sometimes if I am out but I know how to make it right.

I was really reluctant to do EE as red/green felt really comfortable and I totally knew where I was with it. I did eventually give it a try and I'm so glad I did! Definitely took me a couple of weeks to get my head around it but it really works. It's so much easier too. If you've got free vouchers I'd just give it a bash, what have you got to lose!

Back