Bit of a slip up today

Jade25

Hi all

So I suggested going to the all u can eat carvery today as it's a PV day thinking I could have loads of meat and veg. Trouble is I forgot how dry it would be without gravy so I had a bit (not loads). I also had some swede (not sure if that's allowed?), carrots, cauliflower cheese (just a little cheese on it) an half a Yorkshire pudding. What do I suggest I do next? I only had oat bran porridge for breakfast so should I try to eat more protein later or not eat anything as the book says once u eat foods which aren't allowed you have to start calorie counting? Do u think I'll gain tomorrow and should I do a couple of PP days to get back on track? Been losing a pound a day the last few days and I'd hate to ruin it....

I read on live chat to continue with 1+1 after slipping not having any tolerated food for a couple of days, that's what am doing after the onken vanilla disaster.. today for the first time in 2 weeks the scale was showing some loss!
I tried not to step on the scale for a while but I really can't stay away:D

Thanks elida, well I planned to stick to 1/1 after my little slip up but went to a christening yesterday followed by the pub and ended up drinking my own body weight in vodka and diet coke :-( I was good in that I resisted all the lovely food there (and the kebab on the way home) and luckily the scales are still showing a 2lb loss since Friday I jut hope it doesn't all catch up with me, would be so demoralizing to see a gain now as I've been losing a pound a day for 4 days now. So I'm going to resist bacon sarnies this morning even though my whole body's crying out for them! I also have a 30 minute walk to pick my car up so hoping that will help!

Put it behind you and get right back on it today! Maybe give the scales a rest for a couple days too as hopefully after your day PP it will be showing a nice loss.

Sometimes life gets in the way but try and give it 100% from now, you'll feel fabulous for it :D x

Don't beat yourself up - just get back on it - weekends are a killer - especially if life gets in the way - but try really hard during the week and it should pay off! xx

Back