Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bit of a slip up today

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Jade25, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi all

So I suggested going to the all u can eat carvery today as it's a PV day thinking I could have loads of meat and veg. Trouble is I forgot how dry it would be without gravy so I had a bit (not loads). I also had some swede (not sure if that's allowed?), carrots, cauliflower cheese (just a little cheese on it) an half a Yorkshire pudding. What do I suggest I do next? I only had oat bran porridge for breakfast so should I try to eat more protein later or not eat anything as the book says once u eat foods which aren't allowed you have to start calorie counting? Do u think I'll gain tomorrow and should I do a couple of PP days to get back on track? Been losing a pound a day the last few days and I'd hate to ruin it....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elida

elida Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    I read on live chat to continue with 1+1 after slipping not having any tolerated food for a couple of days, that's what am doing after the onken vanilla disaster.. today for the first time in 2 weeks the scale was showing some loss!
    I tried not to step on the scale for a while but I really can't stay away:D

4. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks elida, well I planned to stick to 1/1 after my little slip up but went to a christening yesterday followed by the pub and ended up drinking my own body weight in vodka and diet coke :-( I was good in that I resisted all the lovely food there (and the kebab on the way home) and luckily the scales are still showing a 2lb loss since Friday I jut hope it doesn't all catch up with me, would be so demoralizing to see a gain now as I've been losing a pound a day for 4 days now. So I'm going to resist bacon sarnies this morning even though my whole body's crying out for them! I also have a 30 minute walk to pick my car up so hoping that will help!

5. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Put it behind you and get right back on it today! Maybe give the scales a rest for a couple days too as hopefully after your day PP it will be showing a nice loss.

Sometimes life gets in the way but try and give it 100% from now, you'll feel fabulous for it :D x

6. kazzamce

kazzamce Got to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Don't beat yourself up - just get back on it - weekends are a killer - especially if life gets in the way - but try really hard during the week and it should pay off! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.