• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bit of advice needed

Hi there,

Ive been on the CD for 6 days now but im getting conflicting reports from my councellor and people who have done the diet before.Im a man of 5'11" and im on 4 products a day.One of these is a bar but ive been told i shouldnt eat bars for the first 2 weeks and should be on packets,can anyone verify this for me please.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lancslass53

Silver Member
S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
no u shouldnt be having bars for the first 2 weeks, because they have higher carb content than the packs i think but im sure someone will be along to say this for sure, i was never told the reason why but im presuming thats why

The bars are not recommended for the first two weeks so that ketosis is well-established before adding them - due to their higher carb content.

Same with Coke Zero too - although that is because it can make you feel hungry, not due to carbs!

Mousse is not allowed until Week 3 too because it adds another 20 calories.

Thanks Mandy,
My sister said the same thing but my counsellor is adamant that i should have bars.I need to have this made clear to me as i may have wasted my first week already!! I think i should be on 2 shakes,1 tetra brick and soup.Anyone else know exactly what i should have.

Mandy,
I suppose i could.Ill be seeing her tomorrow anyway but still annoys me that ive possibly wasted my time for the first week due to bad advice.All i want is for someone to say "eat this this and this then do this " but its not happening.Im actually quite gutted now knowing ive been eating stuff i shouldnt have because of bad advice from my CDC.

Just spoken to another CDC and she says it wont affect my weightloss but next week i should ask for 4 packets instead of a bar.Im not too keen on them anyways to be honest!!! Thanks for advice and Maggie,13.5 pounds is still great going,dont get down ok.