Bit of advice needed

jefferson

Hi there,

Ive been on the CD for 6 days now but im getting conflicting reports from my councellor and people who have done the diet before.Im a man of 5'11" and im on 4 products a day.One of these is a bar but ive been told i shouldnt eat bars for the first 2 weeks and should be on packets,can anyone verify this for me please.

no u shouldnt be having bars for the first 2 weeks, because they have higher carb content than the packs i think but im sure someone will be along to say this for sure, i was never told the reason why but im presuming thats why

The bars are not recommended for the first two weeks so that ketosis is well-established before adding them - due to their higher carb content.

Same with Coke Zero too - although that is because it can make you feel hungry, not due to carbs!

Mousse is not allowed until Week 3 too because it adds another 20 calories.

Thanks Mandy,
My sister said the same thing but my counsellor is adamant that i should have bars.I need to have this made clear to me as i may have wasted my first week already!! I think i should be on 2 shakes,1 tetra brick and soup.Anyone else know exactly what i should have.

Thanks cute,
What should i do then being as i should be on 4 products.
You need to contact your CDC and have a chat, being a guy she should have automatically put you on 4 shakes a day.

Mandy,
I suppose i could.Ill be seeing her tomorrow anyway but still annoys me that ive possibly wasted my time for the first week due to bad advice.All i want is for someone to say "eat this this and this then do this " but its not happening.Im actually quite gutted now knowing ive been eating stuff i shouldnt have because of bad advice from my CDC.

Just spoken to another CDC and she says it wont affect my weightloss but next week i should ask for 4 packets instead of a bar.Im not too keen on them anyways to be honest!!! Thanks for advice and Maggie,13.5 pounds is still great going,dont get down ok.

Back