Bit of advice? :)

I bloody hate trolls. I don't take any notice of them because I know this works, controls my IBS &........yes! I can't stick with this for the rest of my life. It just annoys me that they unerve & upset peopl. Tw@s

I eat better on Atkins than I ever have before, even on the traditionally 'healthy' diets that my doctor recommended.

I eat good quality, fresh meat, salad, vegetables and good fats. I NEVER eat pre-packed, pre-prepared food, like ready meals and convenience food anymore. I think the closest I come is the prepared salad boxes from a supermarket.

The only thing I really miss on Atkins is bread, but there are so many flax bread recipes out there, I just need to get around to trying them. So, yes, I could keep eating like this for the rest of my life. And I'd be very happy to do so!

And to the original poster:
I would recommend staying on induction for the full 3 weeks. I add my cream to scrambled eggs or omelettes to make them more decadent, or add it to the meat juices to make a creamy gravy to add over my meat and veg. Yummy.

A good way to get more fat into your diet is to add full fat mayo and a bit of cheese to salads, have a knob of butter melted over veggies and, if you like them, avocado.

Back