Bit of Advice

Hi, I'm looking for a bit of motivation and advice! I have my appointment booked in with a CDC on Thursday, but I'm worrying that I'm not going to be able to stick to the plan. I've been on every diet going, but seem to have no will power and always give up, even though I'm really unhappy with how I look.
I'm probably about 16 and half stone (darent look!), and am only 5ft 6, and really want to get my weight down once and for all and be happy with myself.

Is there anyone else that was in the same kind of boat and managed to stick to it? Hope so!

Thanks xxxxxxx

Hi and welcome :) this is a great diet and the first few days are the toughest, but the results are worth it. I am doing sole source but have had lots of restarts. Im just looking at the thread on how to start cambridge the easy way and it says to work down the steps :) plenty of support on here and thats what we all need :) good luck x

Hi Slimming Girl,

Thanks for your reply- yes thats what I'm finding by reading all the threads, I think it could be my saviour coming on here when my will power starts to wane! well done on your results so far, by looking at your ticker, think I may have roughly the same amount as you to lose, probably a bit more, so would be good to keep updated on your progress.

xxx

Hello Sophiene
I started the diet 5 weeks ago. My starting weight was 16stone 6lbs I am also 5ft 6inches. Sowe have a lot in common. I felt exactly the same as you, not very confident and hating how I looked and felt, especially when it was time to go out and get dressed up. I tried every diet in the book. I have gone from 16- 6 to 14- 9 and droped 2 dress sizes already. The first five days are awful I wont lie to you, but I promise if you can get through the first couplke of weeks it will be ok and the hunger really does go away if you follow the plan 100%.
Go for it you can do it and I'm here to help

Good luck

Hi CillaBatty,

Thanks for your reply- you have given me such a boost, its great and really inspiring to hear success from other people in a similar poisition- its difficult because my mum and sister who are teeny tiny dont understand how if im unhappy with my weight I dont just stop eating and stick to it!but its easier said than done!
I'll let you know how I get on on Thursday, and it would be great to keep supporting each other (if that doesnt sound to cheesy!) xxx

Hello,

Well.... how did it go?! Im getting nervous for thursday but excited at the same time! Would defo like to support each other, think it will really spur us on. Are you starting tomorrow? xxx

Back