bit ov a personal ? but really aint sure !!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by loulougirl, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. loulougirl

loulougirl Full Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know we chat about the most personal things on here but we are all going through the same so its ok. I didn't go at all in my first week but don't worry it will settle down. I am now back to my regular self. I think your bowel just needs time to get over the shock!

4. kered

kered Gold Member

I have been going about every 3 days, but in the beginning I didnt go for a week so I used senokot. The flapjacks helped me to go more regular.

5. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm on week 3, wk 1 went once ..wk 2 again once tried the fibreclear but didn't do much went out and bought the senakot (£7.99!!)and i think the shock of it made me go twice since monday lol!!!.
    Dont worry about asking anything on here as i'm sure someone will be able to help x

6. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I was the opposite in the first week on day 4,5 had the trots then didnt go for a week then tried senokot made me feel really ill so the pharmacist recommended that i dont use it again so am on fibre clear and took 1 dulcolax and it seems to have done the trick for now!
    deb x

7. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im the opposite, I probably went about 4 times during my time on LT and Since refeeding (a week and a bit) Have only been once with the aid of ducolax lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.