Bit Personal

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so ive lost a stone so far (yay me!) but im quite a busty girl and my boobs aint looking as perky as they did?? Any advice or help anyone can give please x :cry:

Do you have any light weights so you can do a few pectoral toning exercises?
They can help lift and tone the pectoral muscle which helps lift the boobies.

I've lost most weight from my boob area too, so feeling really deflated (literally !)....will keep an eye on this thread for any tips from fellow dieters.....

Otherwise, I'd better start saving for a boob job ;o)

Will get the weights out in the meantime....

or cry to the doctor ha ha ha im a 36g dont want them to go :(

Hi Girls

In the same boat too!! Once perky boobs started heading south particularly at the beginning with the first stone lost. I've been trying to do some toning up and also have been applying Bio-Oil religiously to try and stop the stretchmarks.

Also never used to wear a bra at all (naughty girl!) so went to M&S for a fitting - making sure I'm fully supported at all times now!!! Will need to get a new one soon though as this one is already getting slightly baggy.

Think it is all helping as they are getting smaller but not turning into pitta breads - still a reasonable shape at the moment but still have at least two stone to go! Will be fried eggs by the end!! Never mind.

Any other tips gratefully received though

Carol x

After nearly 7 stone off,I sag everywhere!Stomach hangs low..inner thighs so wobbly and as for the batwings!!!
Thought I might try a bit of pilates,its supposed to be great for toning

Has anyone tried a Power-Plate?

Carol x

Mine kind of sagged a bit at first after the initial weight loss but then seemed to fill out again to the 36G they were before. They look ok now but i was worried for a while when they went scrawny.

PHEW thanks Annie had them a long time kinda like them as they are ha ha x

Back