Bit shocked

Bettyboob

HAd my first weigh in only lost 5 half pound my scales said more :0(!!! Well I've missed all my shakes today as i had to rush my daughter to ae due to a horrible rash spread all over her body which wouldn't fade under a glass but turns out to be hand foot and mouth poor baby !! I've just been upset all day leaving her in hospital tonight with er daddy was the worst she's in best place though !!cat wait to go back in the morning to see her!! Cos of all the shock and panic I decided to pass out yet again made a right fool myself on the ward my hubby turned round told the nurses I'm on lt hadn't eaten all day so they make me eat salad bowl which had beetroot sweetcorn coleslaw which I'm pissed off with myself totally out of ketosis now x

:flowers:grab a hold of urself woman! check ur wrists.... is there blood pumping through them???
well that means you are HUMAN!!!
give urself a break!u need to take each day of LT 100% one day at a time, a blip is a blip is a blip! it is NOT the end of the World!
you are doing AMAZINGLY WELL! i hope ur daughter will be ok and maybe u should talk to ur chemist about the blackouts, drink fizzy water for a treat have a bath and ease up on urself!:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Thank you hunny I was gonna mention it to him earlier but was in so much of a rush to get back down the hospital head was all over the place !!! Ah well tomorrow is a new day just keep saying to myself come on you can do this !!! 2 stone to go hopefully I'll be a yummy mummy then :0) thanks for asking about my daughter she's on the mend she be back home before we know it bet she's playing hell down there for my hubby haha xx

Oh you poor thing. Theres nothing more frightening for a parent than a sick child.
Dont be beating yourself up over eating - it wasnt like you scoffed a big mac meal and you needed it.
Hope your little girl is ok xxxx

Back