Bit the bullet - update after weekend

vj

Hiya all, I was really successful with CD last summer and lost over 3 stone. Had to rejoin after xmas but had a new CDC who was too business like & I needed someone who knows we're not perfect & won't make me feeling guilty for attacking the pringles or maltesers. So, in March I joined SW and loved the food but gained weight instead of losing it. CD is fab for fast results and I knew in my heart of hearts that this is what I need to do. I enjoyed my hols, ate and drank what I liked and had a fab summer.
Now, here I am, ready to do CD again. I met my new CDC yesterday and she was lovely, we spent 20 mins talking about Cd then an hour gossiping. I came away with such a warm and positive feeling. I want to do it this time. I know my weaknesses, weekends and feeling cold but she suggested having a small 790 meal on weekend and having hot drinks. Willing to give it a go.
I've lurked on this forum for a few weeks and know from previous experience that you're such a supportive bunch.
I'm halfway through my second day and looking forward to day 4 and, of course, my next weigh in. Surely, the only weigh is down :giggle:!

Thanks Saffron, there is underlying apprehension about being successful. But seeing pounds come off will be my true boost.

Welcome back Wez and well done on getting to day 2, you know the first few days at the hardest. Be confident that you will be successful as a positive attitude is half the battle. Good luck on your journey and well done for what you have achieved so far.

Georgie
x

Thanks all for your support. Weekends are family times so I don't tend to come on but I'll let you know how I got on when I login on Monday.

Surely, the only weigh is down :giggle:!
Good grief! What a dreadful pun:D
You're going to fit right in :p
Congrats on the great weight loss last year and bestest of luck for your journey to goal:)
k_o

Well done on coming back to CD and the best of luck for your first wi :) xx

Well, I'm pleased to report that the weekend did go well. I went out with my DH and DD both days and kept to my bars and water at both lunches. Really pleased I was in ketosis by Saturday so wasn't hungry but took my CDC advice and ate some cottage cheese with evening soup. Checked ketostick in the mornings and all is fine. So pleased with myself. A restart is hard but being in ketosis has really helped to fight the hunger demons.
I will do this. I know it's only a few days in but I will. I will. I will.

Well Done Wez

Sounds like you're doing great - good luck with your first WI - what day will it be?

Keep at it..

H x

lol, I like that, 'the only weigh is down' it put that Yazz song into my mind 'the only way is up'. :D Will probably start singing it soon! Anyway congrats on getting through the first few days, long may it continue. :)

Well Done Wez

Sounds like you're doing great - good luck with your first WI - what day will it be?

Keep at it..

H x

It'll be Thurs @ 6pm, disadvantage of weighing the day's water but, hey, it must still be lower than last week.
Enjoying the water at the moment, as weather is mild and I've been keeping active. Hate being cold so hope I can reach goal in the autumn before winter hits.

Hate being cold so hope I can reach goal in the autumn before winter hits.

Amen to that ;).

It was 25C in our office today and I had a vest top, shirt and cardy on and was still cold :rolleyes:.

Honestly, if I am not at goal by the time winter gets here you won't be able to tell I have lost weight as I will look like the michelin man with the amount of clothes and layers I'll be wearing!!!

Back