• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bit the bullet

jaxmummy

Silver Member
and am going back to class tonight, ive had a crap month and half and put most of the weight back on so if i dnt go back i aint gonna lose lol

get married in 3 months so hope i can stay on track, and ive faced up to the fact that i aint gonna lose 4 stone for it ( what i originally wanted) but if i dnt do something i could easily weigh 2 stone heavier

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes, good luck from me as well. It's really hard when you have a bad month, but good for you getting back on track.

Maria

Was born to shop
Well done for deciding to go back to class, it will be the best decision you ever made.

Good luck for your weightloss x

jaxmummy

Silver Member
well that wasnt as bad as 1st thought, my scales r wrong ( will be something to do with my 2 year old dropping them ) and ive stayed the same ! so chuffed

jaxmummy

Silver Member
will do , the next step is attempting to run i so want to do a race ( did race for life but only walked it ) will have to look out for tips

ah now I might be able to be of help there! I started running 4 weeks ago on a walk to run plan - there are plenty on the internet. Also I joined a running forum - runnersforum.co.uk - which is a great place to get advice and motivation.

I followed the Zest 10 week walk to run plan and I'm currently on week 4. I started off running 1 min and walking 3, then for the last 2 weeks run 1 min and walk 2 mins but you increase the reps by 1 3 min block each week and then on week 6 I increase the running time. As I say though there are plenty of plans on the internet to follow. I'm aiming to run the race for life in July so I have a goal to aim for which helps.

The only things that you need to start are a decent pair of trainers (preferably proper running ones if you can afford them) and a decent sports bra.

jaxmummy

Silver Member
i looked at sports bras yesterday defo needed but how bloody dear r they lol !

don't know if this will help but I've been thinking about starting to run too and I've found this website with podcast's you can download that will give you a complete programme up to 5k.

Welcome

Well done on getting back on track!

As for the running, I started last week and am now into week 2!

I'm following the begginers programme on the Bupa site. I think theres a post that I did about running on page 2!!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
Well done on going back to SW.

I started running 2 weeks ago aswel. I am enjoying it but I really noticed a difference when I replaced my £5 asda trainers with a pair of proper running shoes......made it so much easier. Still mega unfit but at least im going in the right direction now!! :)

jaxmummy

Silver Member
thanx for the support guys, ive stayed on track today and just gearing up for a long walk