Biting the Bullet

Its Tessa

After taking an unexpected holiday, I am back. Everything was going very well, until my mother became ill (now recovered), and then we had a bit of a house move, and things ( eating) went completely off track, and then there was christmas, and then.....well, we know the rest.

So I have waited until yesterday, a time when I felt I was in the "zone" before resuming dukan. The damage hasn't been too bad. Well I didn't think it was too bad - half a stone in total. If I hadn't been scale shy, I think , no, I know, it would have been less - which has taught me another lesson - the daily weigh in. Ignorance is not bliss. My target is to loss the 7lbs I have regained ( as of this morning it was 5lbs, the next step is to get to 10stone, and then loose a final 4lbs. This is all do-able.

that all being said, which rotter brought all the Quark in Asda last night?....

Tessa

Welcome back Tessa you did well not to gain more than 7lbs with all the ups and downs you have been through.

Good to hear your mother is well again and well done on losing 2lbs, you are off to a good start!

Well I think 7lbs is nothing and you will drop that off in no time. You were right to delay starting until you were completely ready - a sure way to succeed. Hope you have a great week.
Sorry I didn't steal all the quark in Scotland though I did have the last one in Asda down here yesterday!!! LOL

Welcome back tessa, we have a quark shortage lately in both my local asda and tesco it seems to be like goldust. Dukan seems very popular at the moment

that all being said, which rotter brought all the Quark in Asda last night?....

Tessa

The same rotter that cleared Morrisons out of cottage cheese!

Welcome back - looks like there's a few of us in the same boat, but we'll all get there in the end :) x

welcome back, quark can be hard to get along with the ellusive rhubarb LOL

Well, progress. I laid my mitts on 3 tubs of it last night - Asda (Aberdeen Beach), so I am daughter ( who is joining me on this, as has School holiday to go on) enjoyed chocolate pear quarky moose last night.
Having heard a radio programme yesterday about TRIFLE, I have had a go at making a dukan one. The verdict is; back to the drawing board. My sponge needs more work, and the Sherry needs upping. Oh I love trifle, though I think the sponge might work in a Dukan Tirmasu.

Lovely to be back

tessa

Its Tessa said:
Well, progress. I laid my mitts on 3 tubs of it last night - Asda (Aberdeen Beach), so I am daughter ( who is joining me on this, as has School holiday to go on) enjoyed chocolate pear quarky moose last night.
Having heard a radio programme yesterday about TRIFLE, I have had a go at making a dukan one. The verdict is; back to the drawing board. My sponge needs more work, and the Sherry needs upping. Oh I love trifle, though I think the sponge might work in a Dukan Tirmasu.

Lovely to be back

tessa

Hi Tessa & welcome back.
Im in Aberdeen as well & always get my whole list (quark, fromage frais, etc) from online Tesco. I did Dukan right before royal wedding & Dukan cleared all the shops then too!!
Good luck on your return

Back