Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bizarre cravings

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 6 May 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    I think my taste buds are going crazy. I have just mixed my choc pack with soda water and spread it out on a plate and then cooked in microwave for about 1 min and it has come out less than desirable but somehow I love it. It hasn't gone crunchy like a cookie but more like a choc flatbread. Infact I could eat another one of them right now. Is anyone else desiring crazy things?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alunsarah

alunsarah Member

:eek: I am just craving everything!!!
    How much soda water did you mix in with your food pack? as it actually sounds quite nice.:) :) :) :)

4. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    About 5 dessertspoons. It really is worth trying.

5. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

I have been craving Rocket and broccoli and eggs/fish. Not the burgers and chips I thought I would. How odd!!

6. Hiddenfishcake

Hiddenfishcake Full Member

I'm craving asparagus, with a little butter. I want that now, but instead I'll have another pint of water!

7. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I love muffins!

I crave muffins - chocolate muffins, vanilla muffins, caramel mixed with coffee muffins.

I crave bars - fruit bars, toffee bars, lemon bars, even peanut bars.

I also crave pints of water and black coffee is a dream!!!

I have been brainwashed and long may it last.

I have no longings or cravings for "normal foods" - not a single one! That can't be right!!!

I just need to stay this way for another 4 weeks.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.