Bizarre cravings

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 6 May 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    I think my taste buds are going crazy. I have just mixed my choc pack with soda water and spread it out on a plate and then cooked in microwave for about 1 min and it has come out less than desirable but somehow I love it. It hasn't gone crunchy like a cookie but more like a choc flatbread. Infact I could eat another one of them right now. Is anyone else desiring crazy things?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alunsarah

alunsarah Member

:eek: I am just craving everything!!!
    How much soda water did you mix in with your food pack? as it actually sounds quite nice.:) :) :) :)

4. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    About 5 dessertspoons. It really is worth trying.

5. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

I have been craving Rocket and broccoli and eggs/fish. Not the burgers and chips I thought I would. How odd!!

6. Hiddenfishcake

Hiddenfishcake Full Member

I'm craving asparagus, with a little butter. I want that now, but instead I'll have another pint of water!

7. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I love muffins!

I crave muffins - chocolate muffins, vanilla muffins, caramel mixed with coffee muffins.

I crave bars - fruit bars, toffee bars, lemon bars, even peanut bars.

I also crave pints of water and black coffee is a dream!!!

I have been brainwashed and long may it last.

I have no longings or cravings for "normal foods" - not a single one! That can't be right!!!

I just need to stay this way for another 4 weeks.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.