Bizarre Cravings

kered

Gold Member
Noticed over the last couple of days that people have been craving for certain foods that they wouldn't usually crave for. I too have had some cravings and just wondered if anyone else would like to share their weird cravings.

My cravings are for
Lettuce Leaves
Green Beans.

Usually its chips, bread, butter, toast etc for me.

Grapes and kiwi fruit. Probably because they're sat in my fridge and I don't want to just throw them out and waste them. J can have them when he comes over.

Mine was always a ham sandwich, the entire time I was on CD!!

x

Mmmm... coming from a spanish family there was always a load of fish being cooked and I'd hurt someone for some calamari right now!!! Last time of TFR I craved fish more than anything. Strange. I thought it would be bread, cheese, pizza and kfc but you find yourself craving the things that are good for you instead of the things that aren't.

I know, thats what I am finding weird. Craving 2 healthy options, un-heard of from me before, but hey, lipotrim affects our TOTM, Moods, Weight Losses........hopefully, so I guess its affecting our brains to choose healthy options now. Like magic, I love it.

i have craved a spicy italian sub every single day ever since i started LT and i havent had one even tho I have had a break last week!.. for some reason why i did eat I didnt want to eat any of the things i'd been craving on LT. I didnt have cheesecake! or subway! or icecream!... :(

i have also been thinking and dreaming about eggs!

i have craved a spicy italian sub every single day ever since i started LT and i havent had one even tho I have had a break last week!.. for some reason why i did eat I didnt want to eat any of the things i'd been craving on LT. I didnt have cheesecake! or subway! or icecream!... :(

i have also been thinking and dreaming about eggs!

A few people have mentioned eggs, makes you wonder what LT does to us :8855:

Chicken tikka and salad! Normally it would of been chips

I want scrambled egg with a little bit of tomato sauce. I am listing in my head a pretend menu each day- what I would like to eat and then trying to convince myself that I have eaten it. Lol.
Today I am having scrambled egg on toast for breakfast, chicken sandwich for lunch, veg soup for dinner. IN MY DREAMS.

I've been craving cornflakes with yoghurt and chopped up fruit.

I've been craving chocolate cake and all my other fave chocs.

And I've also been craving cheese and salad sandwiches with maramite.

Last edited:
I want scrambled egg with a little bit of tomato sauce. I am listing in my head a pretend menu each day- what I would like to eat and then trying to convince myself that I have eaten it. Lol.
Today I am having scrambled egg on toast for breakfast, chicken sandwich for lunch, veg soup for dinner. IN MY DREAMS.

Hope you enjoyed your meals :)
Im not craving anything today, I feel like a totally different person :8855:

today was good, no cravings....not even for the Krispy Kremes going round the office...lol

my past cravings have been for chippy chips....mmm and kebab. yummmmm.

we have a huge jar of green olives in the fridge,,,,wanna go eat them...lol

I want anchovies !! How bizarre is that ? I never eat them normally. I had to really fight with myself to stop going off to the 24 hour Tesco to buy some the other night ...weird !!

Back