bk to where i started...well almost

GemskiB

I went on lt last year and lost 3st and a half taking me down to 17 st. I weight myself tonight and im bk to 20 st omg i nearly crying writing this. I cant believe i failed. But tomorrow im bk on it because i know i can do it.....wish me luck xxxx

Well done for trying again huni, One day at a time. :)

Don't beat yourself up; you've decided to do something about which is great! Also knowing you can achieve it will help you through it :) Roll on the losses :-D

Good luck, you did it b4. You can do it again. x

Good luck... For now and the future xx

Come on Gem! Join us winners on the way down the scales! You have done it before, you can do it again. Just a hiccup, now lets get losin! xxx

Cheers Pebbles, its crazy how people you dont know give you so much encouragment, it means alot and makea me wanna do it. Just had a strawberry shake and it wasnt rhat bad to be honest, ask me again next week haha. Hope your ok xxx

Hi Caz,

Thank you soooo much for your kind words of encouragment. Yesterday was awful, clothes wise i tried and failed to get in to a lovely summer dress so i was stuck in jeans and a t shirt when it was a gorg day out side. Made me wcen more determind. How r u getting on ? Xx

Hey caz,

The past couple of days have gone well. Im not weighing myself till om bk at the pharmacy on Thursday, bout myself a size 12 bikini for my holiday in sept. And i got an invite to my cousins wedding in 7 weeks i would love to be in a size 16 by then. How are things going for you?

Xxx

Hey caz,

Im struggling with drinking the water. Im bk and to the the toilet every 10 mins haha oh well just got to plod on haha. Hope things are going well for you and WELL DONE! on Your weight loss

Gem x

Back