Black pepper

nomoremuffintop

Gold Member
Ok I have just had my soup for dinner, problem is I tipped the pepper and lid came off so I ended up with half a pot of black pepper in my soup it was strong but I ate it at the table with the hubby and kids so it was nice to have hot 'meal' instead of a drink. But will it affect the diet? :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When I had the soups I put both salt and pepper in it, my pharmacist said it was allowed.

Thanks very much for the reply x I made a boo boo the following day and added tobasco to the soup I'm gonna miss the soup out o think as it makes me want real hot food :(

I got really fed up with the soup so now I'm only on shakes. Much better! :D x

I have 2 soups left do you think I could swap them?
I almost put tobaasco in a choc shake once thinking it said chicken on the pack haha that would had been 'different' x

If u want I'll swap but it would me posting them? Offers there, no probs if not :)

Chilli chocolate is all the rage these days ;)

If u want I'll swap but it would me posting them? Offers there, no probs if not :)

thanks yeye thats nice of you, but i had another one lastnight with tabasco in it lol no wonder im not losing weight this week!

im due on i think as i havent had totm since doing lt and im in the 4th wk and my face has broken out in spot URGH! so i think my carb\ savoury cravings are going hardcore and the way im trying to look at it is telling myself "it could be worse" atleast i had some hot pepper souce in a chicken soup pack not on a steak pie and chips!

i wanted to make -4lb this week to get down to 15 stone but heyho im sure ill be there by next week xx

still smiling :D

I'm glad i'm hearing you can add things like pepper to the soup and coffee to shakes etc, amkes it less daunting.

Hiya

You will be fine with the pepper. i have added pepper, curry powder, chilli and anyone i cant quite remember the name and it hasnt done me any harm I have still lost weight.

Back