Black Velvet Jacket

Shadaca

Silver Member
Right - going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and really need a black velvet jacket. I'm too fat for all of the ones in camden, Ebay are rubbish and have nothing, none at all on the high street, and none in the catalogues.

Any suggestions, or even better - anyone got a secret stash?!

Are you looking for a tailored jacket? or a more casual one?
Lynne x

You'll need to mention your size hun :p I'll have a look around when I visit some charity stores etc and see what I can hunt down.

I'm looking for a tailored one - cleavage - in at the waist etc.

I think my boobs are about 20 0r a 22 these days - but maybe a 4 cut big uin the boobs.

Not a fan of long line ones - the camden style is what I'm after really - but alas still to flabby.

I find you pictures....

o_Merona_Black_Velvet_Jacket_(Front).jpg

81006.jpg

or maybe a more gothy type....

41XWHAZG6RL._AA280_.jpg

ya gt the jist!

Thanks darlin, Don't know whether to just get the gothy one and hope for the best!

What do you think?

Well, the gothy one has got ties at the back so as you lose weight you will still be able to wear it.
Lynne x And its more stylish

Ok, so I've just ordered the pretty lacy one in a 20 - so we all have to think thin thoughts at me for the weekend after next!

One in dark brown has appeared on ebay, size 20 - 22, however I'm being optomistic!!!!

Ebay! comes in brown red and navy aswell. Lots of people have them, and its about £30.

:vibes:thin vibes coming your way!! That jacket is hot. I'm off to hunt me down one too. Canny believe how cheap either! Lynne's right, as the weight comes down the ties can tighten up and I'm sure you wouldn't have any troubles off loading a brown one if you got that too.... just in case.... but i have faith the thin vibes will work so here's some more :vibes:

Back