Black writing on SW diary

Stahir

Hi guys,

I'm back on SW after being on WW for 6 months...which wasnt cutting it. :confused:

I used to be on SW, EE to be precise, but i've forgotten what the black writing is. I know the red writing is for red days, green for green days...but what is the black writing for??? For example, if i add Heinz spaghetti...it comes up as black writing on my diary. Any ideas?

Many thanks :eek:

Nut sure what you mean. Are you doing a search for it and then clicking the add button, or jusy typing it in yourself? Usually only oin the Free foods bit will it do Red, Green or Black. I would have expected spaghetti to come out green though. If you type it in yourself manually it will always come out black as it doesnt know what it is you have typed in.

ermintrude said:
Nut sure what you mean. Are you doing a search for it and then clicking the add button, or jusy typing it in yourself? Usually only oin the Free foods bit will it do Red, Green or Black. I would have expected spaghetti to come out green though. If you type it in yourself manually it will always come out black as it doesnt know what it is you have typed in.

I used the branded foods menu, which found Heinz and then canned spaghetti, which it added to the free foods section of the diary. I'm not sure if the whole can is free or just 100g.

Hi, are you using SW online....If so it does this to me too...as far as I am aware it is the whole can that is free. HTH xx

Oh I think its because its branded stuff that its coming up black. Generic stuff like fish, beans etc will come up the relevant colour (Green/Red). im not totally sure though, sorry.

But yes if 100g is free then the whole can is free :)

Brilliant, thanks girls :)

Back