Blackberry App's

The blackberry torch does have 1 glitch for me- the camera!!! although i think its okay now..

This is my 2nd blackberry torch now and the camera kept on crashing after a few photos.. you would have to restart the phone to get it to work again.. other than that i love it.

Oooh, I didn't know that! :D How do I do that?

I'd get the Torch if I could change my BB, it's beautiful! Bigger screen too :D

Go to User CP and 'edit details' theres a BB option there :)

The blackberry torch does have 1 glitch for me- the camera!!! although i think its okay now..

This is my 2nd blackberry torch now and the camera kept on crashing after a few photos.. you would have to restart the phone to get it to work again.. other than that i love it.

Thats not so good, Ive not had any problems with my camera thankfully, Im amazed it hasnt died of overuse lol

Good point...my Curve's camera is very poor quality and has no flash. It's the only thing that lets it down :-/

I love my BB Torch!!

Would definitely download an app for MiniMins - :gimi:

Just got a BB and I think I need a crash course on how to use it. Thougj my issues could be due to the fact I have to wait til my next bill date til all the services kick in.

But yes BB APP!

Does anyone know if the BB app is any closer to coming out?!

I have the curve. Camera/pictures always used to crash for me, mainly when i uploaded them to the internet.
Sorted it self out now.

I dislike the Torch. Simply because it's part touch screen. Blackberry is all about the qwerty board for me!

Thought i would also add..
Does anyone know if there is a Slimmers world app? This would be very helpful to check syns of products while eating out/shopping!

The torch does have a qwerty keyboard tho..?

Oh, yes. It does have a qwerty board..but i just have a dislike to touch phones :p

When i had my Tocco, i was always calling people in my pocket as it would unlock so easily!

The BB Pearl doesn't have a qwerty i don't think. Pointless! x

Back